Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Port Lavaca, located between I-35 and I-238. Port Lavaca is regionally known for its number of tex-mex style eateries and its constantly growing community of businesses, families and activity.
We invite our guests to enjoy free coffee in our lobby. Enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site restaurant, Gazebo, offering American cuisine and serving breakfast and lunch. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Corporate travelers will be sure to utilize our on-site meeting room and our copy and fax service. Take advantage of our seasonal outdoor pool (open April to October). Stay connected with free high-speed wireless Internet access in all rooms and public areas. Step into the privacy of your own guest room featuring amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, desk with lamp, free local calls and wake-up service. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply.
Port Lavaca has plenty of venues for fishing and swimming for the whole family to enjoy. Our Port Lavaca hotel is close to several attractions including Lighthouse and Magnolia Beaches, Winners Amusement Center, Port Lavaca Main Street Theatre, Calhoun County Museum and The Texas Zoo. For lighthouse fans, visit Lighthouse Beach Fishing Pier and Half Moon Reef Lighthouse. For nature enthusiasts, visit Formosa Bird Sanctuary and Aransas Wildlife Refuge Complex. Join in for our local annual event, Hardhead Derby, each August. Play a round of golf at Hatch Bend Country Club. For an amazing flying experience, visit Calhoun Air Center. For art enthusiasts, spend a day at Nave Museum; featuring art cars and art by local artists. For a bite to eat, check out local eateries such as Bayside Seafood Restaurant, La Parilla, and The Green Iguana.
At Americas Best Value Inn Port Lavaca, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Fishing Pier Park, 0.6 mi.
* Tilley Park, 2.1 mi.
* Calhoun Air Center, 5.5 mi.
* Hatch Bend Country Club, 6.6 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from April - October)
* Lighthouse Beach, 0.8 mi.
* Winners Amusement Center, 1.8 mi.
* Port Lavaca Main Street Theatre, 1.9 mi.
* Calhoun County Museum, 2.2 mi.
* Memorial Stadium, 29.5 mi.
* The Texas Zoo, 29.6 mi.
* Gazebo, on-site restaurant, serving American Cuisine for breakfast and lunch. Open 6am-10am and 11am-2pm weekdays and 7am-10am and 11am-2pm Sunday
* Free coffee in lobby
* Bayside Seafood Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* La Parilla, 0.7 mi.
* Beijing Buffet, 1.4 mi.
* Fox's Pizza Den, 1.4 mi.
* Whataburger, 1.8 mi.
* Texas Traditions and Bakery, 1.9 mi.
* The Green Iguana, 2 mi.
* White's Bar-B-Que, 2.8 mi.
* Box Lunch, 2.9 mi.
* Murphy Oil USA, Inc., 0.4 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Central Power and Light, 2.9 mi.
* World-Pak Corporation, 13.4 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Port Lavaca offers one 3,000 square foot theater style meeting facility with a maximum capacity of 180 guests. Catering available. Amenities include overhead projector and screen, tables and chairs and microphone.
* Hardhead Derby Fishing, August
* Monster Bash 5K Run/Walk Results, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Houston-Victoria, 28.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Memorial Medical Center, 1.6 mi.