Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Tulsa West, located off of Interstate 44 and only 7 miles from downtown Tulsa. Tulsa boasts a historic downtown district and is known as the cultural and arts center of Oklahoma. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure come stay with us and experience all that the beautiful city of Tulsa has to offer.
Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool open May to October. Take advantage of our shuttle service to local businesses. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site meeting facility, as well as our fax and copy services. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and public areas. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, Showtime, ESPN, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wakeup service. An iron, ironing board, and roll-in shower are available in select guest rooms. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply.
Check out one of the local annual events including the Mayfest Arts and Crafts Festival in May, the RockN Rib Festival in September, and Tulsa Oktoberfest during October. Try your luck at the River Spirit Casino or head over to the Cherry Street district for some antique shopping. Play a round of golf at Oaks Country Club or catch a movie at AMC 20 Theaters. Make sure to visit the acclaimed Tulsa Zoo and Living Museum or explore the aeronautical world at the Tulsa Air and Space Museum. Experience the award-winning production of OKLAHOMA at Discoveryland or go cool off at Big Splash Water Park. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the nearby restaurants including Go West Restaurant, Taco Bueno, and the Rib Crib BBQ and Grill.
At Americas Best Value Inn Tulsa West, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Oaks Country Club, 1.2 mi.
* Beach Volleyball Court, 5.6 mi.
* Tulsa Hills Shopping Center, 6.5 mi.
* River Parks, 6.5 mi.
* AMC 20 Theaters, 8 mi.
* AMF Sheridan Lane, 9.6 mi.
* BBQ Grill
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Picnic Area
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open May-October)
* Tulsa Convention Center, 6.7 mi.
* BOK Center, 7 mi.
* River Spirit Casino, 7.5 mi.
* Cherry Street, 7.6 mi.
* Oklahoma Aquarium, 9 mi.
* Expo Square, 9.3 mi.
* Gilcrease Museum, 9.5 mi.
* Big Splash Water Park, 9.9 mi.
* Discovery Land, 11.8 mi.
* Tulsa Zoo and Living Museum, 15.5 mi.
* Tulsa Air and Space Museum, 15.8 mi.
* Oxley Nature Center, 16.4 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast
* Free Coffee Available in Lobby
* McDonald's, 0.4 mi.
* Taco Bueno, 0.4 mi.
* Arbys, 0.4 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.4 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.5 mi.
* Avalon Steak House, 1 mi.
* Go West Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Rib Crib BBQ and Grill, 1.1 mi.
* KFC, 2.1 mi.
* Chili's, 5.1 mi.
* Charleston's Restaurant, 5.3 mi.
* Wolfgang Puck Bistro, 5.8 mi.
* Logans Roadhouse, 6.1 mi.
* Smashburger, 6.4 mi.
* India Palace, 6.5 mi.
* Quik Trip, 6.8 mi.
* Mazzio's LLC, 7.1 mi.
* Williams Companies, 7.8 mi.
* BOK Financial Corporation, 7.8 mi.
* Dollar Thrift Automotive Group, 10.2 mi.
* SemGroup, 18.2 mi.
* Meeting facility for up to 40 people
* B.O.K. Event Center
* Mayfest Arts and Crafts Festival, May
* Rock'N Ribs Festival, September
* Tulsa Oktoberfest, October
* Tulsa State Fair, October
* U.S. National Arabian and Half-Arabian Horse Show, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Oral Roberts University, 7.3 mi.
* Tulsa Community College, 8.3 mi.
* University of Tulsa, 9.6 mi.
* Oklahoma State University, 62 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. John Medical Center, 7.3 mi.
* Saint Francis Heart Hospital, 8.5 mi.