Americas Best Value Inn Fredericksburg South offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. An iron and ironing board are available upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). Late checkout is complimentary up to 12pm.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located less than 4 miles from Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park-Battle of Fredericksburg, and 7 miles from Fredericksburg Expo and Conference Center. We are conveniently located off of I-95 and US Route 1.
Americas Best Value Inn Fredericksburg South offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, fishing, hiking, or family vacation. Visit some local attractions including University of Mary Washington, Blue and Gray Brewing Co.; offering tastings and tours, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library; located in historic downtown Fredericksburg, holds the country’s largest collection of artifacts and documents related to the fifth president of the United States, Riverside Center Dinner Theatre; the site of over 60 main stage Broadway musical productions, Maranatha Alpaca Farm; providing tours and a petting and feeding area, and Lake Anna Winery; family owned and operated winery and vineyard offering award winning wines. At Americas Best Value Inn Fredericksburg South our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Fredericksburg South, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Liberty Center, 2.1 mi.
* Marquee Cinemas, 2.2 mi.
* Loriella Park, 3.1 mi.
* Lee's Hill Golfers' Club, 4.4 mi.
* Alum Springs Park, 4.4 mi.
* Dixon Park, 5 mi.
* Fredericksburg Regal Cinemas Fredericksburg 14 Movie Theater, 5.1 mi.
* Q Ball Cafe, 5.5 mi.
* Virginia Outdoor Center, 5.5 mi.
* Spotsylvania Towne Centre, 5.5 mi.
* Central Park, 5.5 mi.
* Fredericksburg Country Club, 5.6 mi.
* AMF Fredericksburg Lanes, 5.7 mi.
* Trolley Tours-Fredericksburg, 2.8 mi.
* Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park-Battle of Fredericksburg, 3.2 mi.
* Fredericksburg Battlefield-Visitor Center, 4.1 mi.
* Blue and Gray Brewing Co., 4.7 mi.
* James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, 5 mi.
* Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center, 5.1 mi.
* Mary Washington House, 5.3 mi.
* Fredericksburg Expo and Conference Center, 6.8 mi.
* Riverside Center Dinner Theatre, 8.3 mi.
* Maranatha Alpaca Farm, Inc., 13.8 mi.
* Lake Anna Winery, 19.4 mi.
* Lake Anna State Park, 23.3 mi.
* Caledon Natural Area State Park, 26 mi.
* The Flying Circus Airshow, 28.4 mi.
* Kings Dominion, 30 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.4 mi.
* Denny's, 0.8 mi.
* Hooters, 0.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Golden Corral, 0.9 mi.
* Castiglia's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria, 1.2 mi.
* Applebee's, 1.8 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 2 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 2 mi.
* Bob Evans, 2.1 mi.
* Miso Asian Grill and Sushi Bar, 4.2 mi.
* Allman's Bar-B-Que, 4.3 mi.
* Carlos O'Kelly, 4.3 mi.
* 2400 Diner, 5.5 mi.
* Bonefish Grill, 5.9 mi.
* Smyrna Mediterranean Cuisine, 5.9 mi.
* The Blarney Stone Public House, 6.2 mi.
* Fredericksburg National Guard, 4.1 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente, 4.6 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 5.7 mi.
* Mapei Corporation, 8.6 mi.
* Applied Rapid Technologies, 9.6 mi.
* Geico, 10.1 mi.
* U.S. Army Fort A.P. Hill, 26.8 mi.
* Georgia Technology Research, 29.4 mi.
* Virginia Renaissance Fair, May
* Fredericksburg Agricultural Fair, July - August
* Flying Circus Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival, August
* Battle of Fredericksburg, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Germanna Community College, 3.6 mi.
* University of Mary Washington, 4.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lab Corporation, 2 mi.
* Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, 3.2 mi.
* Prime Care Urgent and Family Care, 4 mi.
* Mary Washington Healthcare, 4.9 mi.