Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Satellite Beach/Melbourne. Our hotel is across the street from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and only a 4 minute walk to the beach, making us the perfect place for your vacation to Florida’s Space Coast. We are conveniently located on State Road A1A just 12 miles from Melbourne International Airport and only 16 miles from Port Canaveral.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free continental breakfast and complimentary coffee service in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will be sure to take advantage of our fax and copy services. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, premium pillow top mattress, hairdryer, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, ESPN, and wake-up service. After a day of fun and sun at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool. Two pets up to 40lbs are welcome for a charge of $10 per pet, per night. Free USA Today newspaper available in the lobby.
There are several restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel including Wynfield’s Sports Bar, Little Phillies Cheesesteaks, and Bizzarro Famous NY Pasta/Pizza. Satellite Beach and the surrounding areas host numerous annual festivals and events, including the Indialantic Art Festival in January, and the Grant Seafood Festival and Easter Surf Festival in March. Take a break from the ocean and visit the Andretti Thrill Park for some go cart racing, or head over to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and train in a spaceflight simulator. Visit the Brevard Zoo where you can feed the giraffes, or rent a boat or jet ski at Hayle’s 321 Boat Club and enjoy a day of fun on the water. Play a round of golf at Manatee Cove Golf Course, or try your luck fishing inshore or offshore with Space Coast Sport Fishing Charters.
At Americas Best Value Inn Satellite Beach/Melbourne, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Satellite Beach Cinemas, 2 mi.
* Space Coast Sport Fishing Charters, 4.1 mi.
* Manatee Cove Golf Course, 4.3 mi.
* Florida Space Coast Bowling, 4.6 mi.
* Bob's Beach Bicycle Shop, 5.9 mi.
* Hayle's 321 Boat Club, 6.2 mi.
* Indian Harbor Place Shopping Center, 6.2 mi.
* Wickham Park, 7.3 mi.
* Baytree National Golf Links, 9.5 mi.
* Barbecue Grills
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area
* Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
* King Center for the Performing Arts, 6.9 mi.
* Foosaner Art Museum, 8.3 mi.
* Brevard Zoo, 8.9 mi.
* Andretti Thrill Park, 14.3 mi.
* Port Canaveral, 16.2 mi.
* Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center, 35.3 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Wynfield's Sports Bar, 0.01 mi.
* Little Phillies Cheesesteaks, 0.2 mi.
* Bizzarro Famous NY Pasta/Pizza, 0.3 mi.
* Breakfast at Lily's, 0.4 mi.
* Domino's, 0.4 mi.
* Duke's Smokehouse Barbeque, 0.5 mi.
* Goombays, 0.7 mi.
* Niki's Rainbow Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Beef O Brady's, 2.1 mi.
* Suntree Cafe, 2.2 mi.
* Subway, 2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.8 mi.
* Nippon Thai Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Cantina Dos Amigos, 2.5 mi.
* Da Kine Diego's Insane Burritos, 2.7 mi.
* The Cove, 3 mi.
* Oceanside Grill, 3.9 mi.
* The Fat Snook, 4.8 mi.
* Jake Baker's Lobster Shanty, 5 mi.
* Patrick Airforce Base, 2.9 mi.
* Harris Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Viatech Industries, 3.2 mi.
* Ron Jon Surf Shop, 10.5 mi.
* Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, 12.3 mi.
* Indialantic Art Festival, January
* Brevard County Fair, March
* Grant Seafood Festival, March
* Easter Surf Festival, March
Local Colleges and Universities
* Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 0.6 mi.
* Webster University, 0.6 mi.
* Brevard Community College, 6.8 mi.
* Florida Institute of Technology, 13.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Holmes Regional Medical Center, 8.5 mi.