Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Iola, located off of Highway 169 and Highway 54, in downtown Iola. Whether you are visiting Iola for business or pleasure, our hotel is there to suit your needs.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free deluxe continental breakfast, and to enjoy free coffee all day in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our business center and fax and copy services. Step into the privacy of your own guest room featuring amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, clock radio, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Cap off your evening with a drink at our onsite lounge or relax in our seasonal outdoor pool, open May to September. Dogs are welcome in select rooms for a fee of $20 per dog, per night in limited rooms.
The Greenery, our onsite restaurant, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. There are also a wide variety of nearby restaurants including China Place Buffet, Subway and Taco Bell. Iola is host to several annual festivals, including the Buster Keaton Festival in September, the Allen County Fair in August and the Shocktober Festival in October. Experience the thrill of auto racing at nearby Humboldt Speedway or attend a game at one of the professional sports venues in Kansas City. Visit some local historical sites such as the Old County Historical Jail or the Allen County Historical Society. Play a round of golf at the Allen County Country Club, catch a movie at Sterling Six Theatres, or try your hand fishing in the nearby Neosho River.
At Americas Best Value Inn Iola, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Prairie Spirit Rail Trail, 0.1 mi.
* Plaza Shopping Center, 0.2 mi.
* Country Lanes, 0.5 mi.
* Neosho River, 1.5 mi.
* Riverside Park, 1.7 mi.
* Bowles Fine Arts Center, 3.3 mi.
* Allen County Country Club, 4.1 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundromat
* On-site Restaurant
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (open May-September)
* Old Allen County Jail, 1.1 mi.
* Allen County Historical Society, 1.2 mi.
* Sterling Six Theatres, 2.4 mi.
* Humboldt Speedway, 10 mi.
* Flint Hills National Wildlife Refuge, 60 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Greenery Restaurant, on-site
* Taco Bell, 0.2 mi.
* Monkey Butt Saloon, 0.3 mi.
* Drew's Chicken and Ribs, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* China Palace Buffet, 0.9 mi.
* Sonic, 1 mi.
* Kings Sandwich Shop, 1.1 mi.
* Madison Avenue Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* El Charro, 1.2 mi.
* A and W Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Herff-Jones Inc, 0.6 mi.
* Haldex Brake Products Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Russell Stover Factory Outlet, 0.7 mi.
* Gates Corporation, 2.6 mi.
* Buster Keaton Festival, September
* Allen County Fair, August
* Shocktober, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Allen County Community College, 1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Allen County Hospital, 1.8 mi.
* Anderson County Hospital, 28.1 mi.