Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Walker conveniently located off Minnesota Avenue West and 8th Street. We invite our guests to enjoy our free deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Appreciate the convenience of our Jacuzzi and Sauna. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated indoor pool. Our hotel offers conveniences such as free wireless Internet access in all public areas and guest rooms as well as access to copy and fax services. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a flat panel 32 inch cable TV with ESPN, coffeemaker, desk with lamp, hairdryer, free local calls, and wake-up service. A Jacuzzi and sofa bed are available in select rooms. A microwave and mini-fridge are available in select rooms only. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parents room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a charge of $10 per pet per day.
Walker situated on the shores of Leech Lake, the second biggest lake in Minnesota. It is also the main tourist center for much of the Chippewa National Forest. Walker has something for everyone. A tourist resort, our city attracts people from all over. Walker offers an abundance of hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, boating and snowmobiling during the summer and winter months. Walker is host to many special events and sports competitions throughout the year, such as the International Eelpout Festival, Moondance Jammin Country, Yikes Bikes Bike Tour, Cajun Fest, Leech Lake Regatta, and Festival of Lights. Walker is one of the biggest cities in Casa Lake County and includes nearby attractions such as Cass County Museum and Historical Society, Leech Lake Brewing Company, and Forestedge Winery. Play a round of golf at Tianna Country Club and Long Bow Golf Club. For a live performance visit Minn Folklore Theater. Local parks include Walker City Park and Deer Park. Local eateries include Jimmy's Family Restaurant, Lucky Moose Bar, and Grill Lucette's Pizza.
At Americas Best Value Inn Walker We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Minn Folklore Theater, 0.4 mi.
* Walker City Park, 0.8 mi.
* Deer Park, 0.9 mi.
* Tianna Country Club, 1.6 mi.
* Long Bow Golf Club, 6.4 mi.
* Bear Pause Theater, 13.3 mi.
* Business Center with computer
* Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Cass County Museum and Historical Society, 0.3 mi.
* Leech Lake Brewing Company, 1.4 mi.
* Leech Lake, 14.1 mi.
* Forestedge Winery, 17 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Jimmy's Family Restaurant, walking distance
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Outdoorsman Cafe, 0.3 mi.
* Cafe Zona Rosa, 0.4 mi.
* Benson's Eating and Drinking Emporium, 0.4 mi.
* Lucky Moose Bar and Grill, 1.6 mi.
* Boulders Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Ranch House Supper Club, 3.8 mi.
* Brauhaus German Restaurant and Lounge, 13.1 mi.
* Lucette's Pizza, 13.7 mi.
* UBS, 0.4 mi.
* American Legion, 13.5 mi.
* Da Vita Inc., 21 mi.
* BNSF Railway Co., 21.5 mi.
* International Eelpout Festival, February
* Polar Pout Plunge, February
* Moondance Jammin Country, June
* Fourth of July Celebration, July
* Yikes Bikes Bike Tour, July
* Cajun Fest, August
* Leech Lake Regatta, August
* Ethnic Festival, September
* Festival of Lights, November
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Sanford Clinic, 0.4 mi.
* St. Joseph's Area Health Services, 0.6 mi.
* Innovis Health, 0.7 mi.
* St. Joseph's Medical Center, 13.6 mi.