Special Hotel Alert
****Pool is temporarily closed from April 10th to April 21st****
Americas Best Value Inn Morton East Peoria is located just off of I-74 and in the heart of the Pumpkin Capital of the World. We are near Peoria Zoo, Peoria Historical Society, and the Lakeview Museum of Arts and Sciences, which offers family-friendly enrichment long after your visit ends. Concerts, plays and conferences fill the year-long slate at the Peoria Civic Center. If you are in town for a campus visit, Illinois State University is also within short driving distance. Practice your swing at nearby Fon Du Lac Golf Course. Guests traveling for work can enjoy easy access to Caterpillar Headquarters, Rich Products Corporation, Caterpillar Logistics, Methodist Medical Center, University of Illinois College of Medicine and RLI Corporate Headquarters. Those visiting the area's schools will have just a short commute - Illinois Central College and Bradley University are both within 12 miles.
Whether you're here for work or play, you'll surely appreciate everything from our 24-hour front desk staff to our inviting indoor swimming pool (temporarily closed from April 10th to April 21st). Rise and shine with our free continental breakfast which includes waffles served daily. Book our meeting facility for your next event. For your convenience we also offer an on-site guest laundry facility, business center, ATM/Cash Machine, free local calls, and wake-up service. With so many amenities offered at this Illinois hotel, you'll feel like you're at a home away from home. The sizeable, clean rooms include free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, clock radio, iron, ironing board, and work desk with lamp. There are several restaurants in the surrounding area. Paddy O'Flaherty's and many additional restaurants are within walking distance. At Americas Best Value Inn Morton East Peoria, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Gold's Gym, 1.4 mi.
* Fon Du Lac Golf Course, 8.1 mi.
* Quail Meadows Golf Course, 9.2 mi.
* Plaza Lanes, 9.4 mi.
* Tennis Courts, 10 mi.
* Peoria Civic Center, 10.2 mi.
* Northwoods Mall, 14.8 mi.
* The Shoppes at Grand Prairie, 18.5 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool (temporarily closed from April 10th to April 21st)
* Peoria Chiefs, 10.3 mi.
* Peoria Art Guild, 10.4 mi.
* Peoria Historical Society, 11 mi.
* Peoria Zoo, 12 mi.
* Peoria Stadium, 12.6 mi.
* Shea Stadium, 13.7 mi.
* African American Hall of Fame, 13.7 mi.
* Lakeview Museum of Arts and Sciences, 14 mi.
* Ronald Reagan Museum, 16.9 mi.
* Metamora Courthouse, 17.5 mi.
* Wildlife Prairie State Park, 21.4 mi.
* Coffee in lobby
* Free continental breakfast including waffles
* Paddy O'Flaherty's, 0.1 mi.
* Steak n' Shake, 0.1 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.1 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Basta's Italian Kitchen, 1 mi.
* OSF Center for Health, 2.4 mi.
* Conference Technologies, Inc,. 5.8 mi.
* Rich Products Corporation, 9.1 mi.
* US Coast Guard Cutter Sangamon, 9.3 mi.
* URS Corporation, 9.9 mi.
* Caterpillar Inc., 10 mi.
* Hanna Steel Corporation, 15.8 mi.
* L R Nelson Corporation, 18.7 mi.
We provide one meeting room of 600 square feet with a maximum capacity of 35 guests.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Illinois Central College, 9 mi.
* Bradley University, 12.3 mi.
* Midstate College, 14.6 mi.
* Illinois State University, 29.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Methodist Medical Center, 10.3 mi.
* Children's Hospital of Illinois, 11.2 mi.