Welcome to The Americas Best Value Inn Abingdon, located in the Great Appalachian Valley on Interstate 81 off exit 19, twenty-five miles east of Bristol, VA. Abingdon is a town rich in history and was first named Wolf Hills by famed frontiersman Daniel Boone in 1760.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free deluxe continental breakfast, and to enjoy complimentary coffee all day in our lobby. Stay connected with complimentary wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our fax and copy services. Step into the privacy of your own guest room featuring amenities including coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, complimentary local calls, desk with lamp, and wake-up service. Pets are welcome in select rooms for a fee of $10 per pet, per night.
There are several restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel including Cracker Barrel (next door), Davinci's Inc Pizza, and Huddle House. Other nearby restaurants are Harbor House Seafood and Steak, The Tavern, and The Tuscan Italian Grill. Abingdon is host to several annual festivals, including Plumb Alley Day in May, the Virginia Highlands Festival from July to August, and the Washington County Fair in September. Experience the thrill of stock car racing at nearby Bristol Motor Speedway. Ample local recreation venues include Virginia Creeper Trial Hiking and Biking, Backbone Recreation Area, and South Holston Lake. Play a round of golf at Glenrochie Country Club, catch a movie at Abingdon Cinemall, or try your hand at fly fishing at nearby Virginia Creeper Fly-Fishing Guides.
At Americas Best Value Inn Abingdon, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Virginia Creeper Fly-Fishing Guides, 0.8 mi.
* Abingdon Cinemall, 1.2 mi.
* Virginia Creeper Trial Hiking/Biking, 3.8 mi.
* Glenrochie Country Club, 4.6 mi.
* Mcclinton Amusement Center Inc., 10.4 mi.
* Interstate Bowling, 12.7 mi.
* Clear Creek Golf Club, 13.7 mi.
* Backbone Recreation Area, 14.5 mi.
* South Holston Lake, 17.4 mi.
* Star Museum, 2.3 mi.
* Abingdon Olive Oil Company, 2.3 mi.
* Barter Theater, 2.5 mi.
* Morgan-McClure Motorsports Museum, 3.4 mi.
* Hidden Memories Antiques and Art, 3.7 mi.
* William King Museum, 3.5 mi.
* Abington Vineyard and Winery (open March-December), 7.7 mi.
* Bristol Motor Speedway, 25.9 mi.
* Deluxe continental breakfast
* Complimentary coffee in lobby
* Davinci's Inc Pizza, 0.02 mi.
* Wild Flour Bakery and Cafe, 0.1 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.2 mi.
* Huddle House, 0.3 mi.
* Burger King, 0.4 mi.
* Harbor House Seafood and Steak, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.6 mi.
* The Tavern, 3 mi.
* Los Arcos Mexican, 3 mi.
* Ludovina's Italian Fresh Market, 3.3 mi.
* The Tuscan Italian Grill, 3.3 mi.
* China Wok, 3.4 mi.
* Lowes Home Improvement, 0.6 mi.
* K-V-A-T Food Stores, Inc., 1.8 mi.
* MXI Inc., 4.5 mi.
* Seaman Corporation, 22.9 mi.
* Eastman Chemical Co., 39.2mi.
* Plumb Alley Day, May
* The Virginia Highlands Festival, July-August
* Bristol Race Weekend-Fall
* Washington County Fair-September
* Wolf Gala and Auction-October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Virginia Highlands Community College, 6.3 mi.
* Emory and Henry College, 8.2 mi.
* Northeast State Community, 35.2 mi.
* Appalachian State University, 49.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Johnston Memorial Hospital, 1.9 mi.
* Bristol Regional Medical Center, 20.95 mi.