Special Hotel Alert
***Our property is undergoing renovations to better serve you until further notice, thank you for your understanding***
***Through the end of April, the property will be working on updating the wireless internet and connection may be spotty until that time***
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Midtown, located on I-20/I-75 N/Atlanta off of exit 251A toward 17th Street NW. We are only 13 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. Start your day with our free continental breakfast. Our 40 nicely decorated spacious guest rooms feature all of the comforts of home including free wireless high-speed Internet access, hairdryer, coffeemaker, cable TV, alarm clock radio, work desk with lamp, table with chairs, and free local call access. Microwaves, mini-fridges, irons, and ironing boards are available upon request at the front desk. We also offer handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms at our downtown midtown hotel, where kids 11 and under stay free with an adult. Pets are welcome for a nightly charge of $10. Maximum 2 pets allowed per room. Pets must be declared at check-in. Due to limited parking availability, hotel guests are allowed to park one car per room at no charge. Additional vehicle parking if available at $30 per car. Guest must register additional car with hotel to confirm availability. All unregistered vehicles are subject to being towed away at car owner’s expense and risk.
Explore the Atlanta zoo, or Centennial Olympic Park, and cool down in the interactive Fountain of Rings. If you are traveling with children or if you are just a kid at heart, we are within 5 minutes of fun attractions like Georgia Aquarium, where marine creatures frolic in simulations of their natural habitat. View whales, manta rays and penguins in the largest aquarium in the world. Visit the King Center to learn more about Martin Luther King and his role in America's battle for civil rights. Take the five-minute walk into Midtown and browse one-of-a-kind shops, or just enjoy downtown Atlanta for unlimited sightseeing opportunities. For example, take a CNN studio tour or discover the World of Coca-Cola. Spend a day thrill-seeking at Six Flags over Georgia, or Stone Mountain theme park. Visit the campuses of Georgia State University or Georgia Tech, or catch a Braves ballgame at Turner Field. You can find something for everyone near our downtown midtown hotel.
At Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Midtown, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Ansley Golf Club, 0.6 mi.
* Alliance Theatre, 1 mi.
* 14th Street Playhouse, 1.2 mi.
* Shops of Buckhead, 1.9 mi.
* The Fox Theatre, 2.2 mi.
* Bobby Jones Golf Course, 3.2 mi.
* Lenox Square, 4.8 mi.
* Phipps Plaza, 5.1 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Atlantic Station, 2 mi.
* Georgia Aquarium, 3.4 mi.
* World of Coca-Cola, 3.5 mi.
* Centennial Olympic Park, 3.5 mi.
* Philips Arena, 3.9 mi.
* Martin Luther King Center, 4 mi.
* Georgia World Congress Center, 4.1 mi.
* Georgia Dome, 4.1 mi.
* Omni-Cnn Center, 4.4 mi.
* Turner Field, 5.6 mi.
* Zoo Atlanta, 5.9 mi.
* Six Flags Over Georgia, 13.9 mi.
* Stone Mountain Park, 18.2 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 0.2 mi.
* R. Thomas Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Sufi's Persian Kitchen, 0.4 mi.
* Tuk Tuk Thai Food Loft, 0.8 mi.
* Benihana, 1 mi.
* El Azteca Mexican Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Harbor Cafe, 1 mi.
* Mellow Mushroom, 1 mi.
* Nan Thai Fine Dining, 1.1 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1.1 mi.
* Starbucks, 1.4 mi.
* South City Kitchen, 1.4 mi.
* Houston's Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Waffle House, 2 mi.
* Restaurant Eugene, 2 mi.
* Hard Rock Cafe, 3.1 mi.
* BBT Bank, 0.8 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 1.6 mi.
* AT&T, 1.6 mi.
* America's Mart, 3.1 mi.
* The Coca Cola Company, 3.1 mi.
* The Home Depot, 3.2 mi.
* Delta Air Lines Inc, 13.4 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Savannah College of Art and Design Atlanta, 0.6 mi.
* Westwood College, 1.4 mi.
* Georgia Institute of Technology, 2.6 mi.
* Georgia State University, 3.5 mi.
* Emory College, 4.3 mi.
* Morris Brown College, 4.4 mi.
* Clark Atlanta University, 5.2 mi.
* Morehouse College, 5.8 mi.
* Oglethorpe University, 7.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* The Atlanta Spine Center, 0.8 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, 0.8 mi.
* Peachtree Allergy and Asthma Clinic, 1.1 mi.
* Piedmont Hospital, 1.4 mi.
* Shepherd Center, 1.6 mi.
* Kimani Clinic, 2.2 mi.
* Emory University Hospital, 4.2 mi.
* Grady Memorial Hospital, 4.8 mi.