Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City I-35 North. We are conveniently located on the service road off of I-35 and I-44 next to Frontier City Amusement Park. Our hotel is a great starting point for your vacation to Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas of central Oklahoma. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, our hotel is there to suit your needs.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free deluxe continental breakfast offered from 6am to 9am. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will be sure to take advantage of our business center with fax and copy services. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Step into the privacy of your own guest room featuring amenities including coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, with HBO, ESPN, and Showtime, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Amenities available on request include iron, ironing board, microwave and mini-fridge. One pet weighing less than 20lbs is welcome for a fee of 10 USD per night.
There are several restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel including Sonic, Waffle House and Cracker Barrel. Oklahoma City is host to several annual festivals and events including the Chisholm Trail Stampede PRCA Rodeo and the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival in May, and the Oklahoma State Fair in September. Spend a day at nearby Frontier Amusement Park (discounted tickets available to registered guests at front desk) or head downtown to the Chesapeake Energy Arena for a basketball game or concert. Visit some local historical sites such as the Oklahoma City Memorial or the National Cowboy Hall Of Fame. Play a round of golf at Coffee Creek Golf Course, catch a movie at Harkings Bricktown Cinemas 16, or try your hand fishing for largemouth bass on scenic Arcadia Lake.
At Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City I-35 North, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Arcadia Lake, 5 mi.
* Cinemark Tinseltown Theatres, 5 mi.
* AMF Boulevard Lanes, 5.1 mi.
* Spring Creek Park- 5.4 mi.
* Quail Springs Mall, 7.9 mi.
* Harkings Bricktown Cinemas 16, 10 mi.
* Myriad Botanical Gardens, 10 mi.
* Coffee Creek Golf Course, 11.5 mi.
* Penn Square Mall, 12.2 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundromat
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open April to September)
* Frontier City Amusement Park, walking distance - discounted tickets are available to registered desks at front desk.
* National Cowboy Hall Of Fame, 8.9 mi.
* Oklahoma State Firefighters Museum, 8.9 mi.
* National Softball Hall Of Fame, 9 mi.
* Remington Park Racing Casino, 9.4 mi.
* Omniplex Science Museum, 9.4 mi.
* Oklahoma City Zoo, 9.5 mi.
* 45th Infantry Museum, 10.5 mi.
* Oklahoma City Memorial, 13.8 mi.
* American Banjo Museum, 14.5 mi.
* Cox Convention Center, 14.8 mi.
* Chesapeake Energy Arena, 14.9 mi.
* Matt Hoffman Action Sports Park, 17 mi.
* Lazy-E-Arena, 19.3 mi.
* Museum of Osteology, 24 mi.
* Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast offered from 6am to 9am
* Free coffee in lobby
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Godfathers Pizza, 0.3 mi.
* Sonic, 0.3 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* IHOP, 0.4 mi.
* Dot Wo Chinese Restaurant, 5.4 mi.
* Chick-Fil-A, 5.5 mi.
* Earl's Rib Place, 6.8 mi.
* US Foods, 5 mi.
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation, 10.1 mi.
* Devon Energy Corporation, 14.9 mi.
* Boeing Company, 19.1 mi.
* Tinker Air Force Base, 19.7 mi.
* McKesson Corporation, 22.3 mi.
* Chisholm Trail Stampede PRCA Rodeo, May
* Oklahoma Renaissance Festival, May
* Oklahoma State Fair, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Oklahoma Christian University, 5.5 mi.
* University of Central Oklahoma, 8.1 mi.
* Oklahoma City University, 13.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* University of Oklahoma Medical Center, 14 mi.
* Logan Medical Center, 22 mi.