Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Aiken. We are located off of I-19 and Brookhaven Drive. Aiken is a small charm-filled city with plenty of shops, restaurants, sporting events, activities, and downtown fun. Wake up each morning and enjoy our free coffee and complimentary full breakfast. Step into the privacy of your own guest room featuring amenities such as free wireless Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, coffeemaker, hairdryer, free local calls, and wake-up service. Book a suite to enjoy additional conveniences such as a flat panel TV, jacuzzi, and sofa bed. Pets are allowed for nightly charge. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding.
Our Aiken hotel is nearby several exciting attractions including Aiken Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame and Museum, Hopeland Gardens, and Aiken Visitors Center and Train Museum. Aiken celebrates several annual festivals including Masters Week, The Lobster Race, and Western Carolina State Fair. For family fun time visit Hole-N-One Family Fun Center, and H O Weeks Recreation and Tennis Center. Hit the links at nearby Palmetto Golf Club and Aiken Golf Course. See a movie at Regal Aiken Mall 8. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Outback Steakhouse, Arris Grill, and Acropolis Pizza Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn Aiken We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Aiken Mall, 0.4 mi.
* Bouncy Bratz, 0.6 mi.
* Regal Aiken Mall 8, 0.7 mi.
* Hole-N-One Family Fun Center, 1.2 mi.
* H O Weeks Recreation and Tennis Center, 1.7 mi.
* Palmetto Golf Club, 2.5 mi.
* Citizens Park, 3.4 mi.
* Aiken Golf Course, 4.5 mi.
* Hazel Smith Pool, 4.8 mi.
* Skate Park, 5.9 mi.
* Barbecue Grill
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* 24 hours video surveillance
* Aiken Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame and Museum, 3.1 mi.
* Hopeland Gardens, 3.1 mi.
* Aiken County Historical Museum, 3.7 mi.
* Aiken Community Playhouse, 4.2 mi.
* Aiken Visitors Center and Train Museum, 4.2 mi.
* Aiken Center For the Arts, 4.5 mi.
* Du Pont Planetarium, 7.3 mi.
* Langley Pond, 9 mi.
* Carolina Dragway, 13.1 mi.
* Aiken State Park, 16.2 mi.
* Redcliffe State Park, 16.9 mi.
* Free daily full breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Eastern Buffet, 0.4 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Beef O'Brady's, 0.6 mi.
* Golden Corral, 0.7 mi.
* Atlanta Bread Co., 1.2 mi.
* Blimpie Subs and Salads, 1.2 mi.
* J C's Seafood Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Sakura Japanese Steak House, 1.2 mi.
* Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 1.3 mi.
* Auten's, 1.5 mi.
* Jade of China, 1.6 mi.
* Honeybaked Ham, 1.9 mi.
* Arris' Grill, 2 mi.
* Applebee's, 2.2 mi.
* Tako Sushi, 4.1 mi.
* Aiken Brewing Company, 4.3 mi.
* Malia's, 4.3 mi.
* Acropolis Pizza Restaurant, 5.5 mi.
* BBQ Barn, 6.8 mi.
* Washington Division URS Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* R C S Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* Concurrent Technologies Corporation, 3.4 mi.
* Hubbell Power Systems Inc., 5.3 mi.
* AGY Holding Corporation, 5 mi.
* US Army National Guard, 11.3 mi.
* Battle of Aiken Reenactment, February
* Aiken Triple Crown, March
* Masters Week, April (full payment at time of booking, non-cancel, non refundable, reservations have to be paid through credit/debit cards-no cash or checks)
* The Lobster Race, May
* Aiken's Makin, September
* Western Carolina State Fair, October
* Fall Steeplechase, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of South Carolina Aiken, 7.2 mi.
* Aiken Technical College, 10.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* VA Aiken Clinic, 1.4 mi.
* Aiken Regional Medical Center, 7.3 mi.