Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Hartselle, located on Highway 36 off of Interstate 65. Hartselle was recently named one of the 100 Best Small Towns in America and is known for its historic downtown area and antique shopping. Close by is the Tennessee River, North Alabama Regional Hospital, Calhoun Community College, and Space and Rocket Museum. After a busy day, enjoy our free continental breakfast served daily, and free parking. We offer free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel to help you stay productive. Play a round of golf at Indian Hills Golf Course. Enjoy hiking, camping, and picnicking at Point Mallard Park. Local restaurants include Homestyle Barbecue, Huddle House, and Freight House Restaurant.
Whether in town for business or pleasure, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Hartselle provides comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to make your stay with us as carefree as possible. Children 11 years of age and under stay free in parent's room with existing bedding. Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room with amenities such as a mini-fridge cable TV with ESPN, hairdryer, coffeemaker, clock radio, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. We also offer handicap accessible rooms, and kitchenette suites with a jacuzzi. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Hartselle, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Family Lanes, 2.6 mi.
* Hartselle Civic Center, 3.3 mi.
* Indian Hills Golf Course, 5 mi.
* Quail Creek Golf Resort, 6.4 mi.
* Sparkman and Mt. Park, 35 mi.
* Point Mallard Park, 13.3 mi.
* Jesse Owens Memorial Park and Museum, 17.5 mi.
* U.S. Space and Rocket Center, 29 mi.
* Huntsville Botanical Garden, 30 mi.
* UAHuntsville, 31 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Homestyle Barbecue, 0.2 mi.
* Huddle House, 0.2 mi.
* Freight House Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Sedona Steak House, 2.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 2.5 mi.
* El Portal Mexican, 3.4 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 11 mi.
* S and F Custom Sign Corporation, 0.2 mi.
* Walgreens Pharmacies, 2.5 mi.
* The Home Depot - Decatur, 12.7 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Calhoun Community College, 17 mi.
* Oakwood University, 32 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Hartselle Medical Center, 2.1 mi.
* North Alabama Regional Hospital, 8.5 mi.
* Banfield Pet Hospital, 10.2 mi.
* Decatur General Hospital, 12 mi.