Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Kansas City East/Independence. Our newly refurbished hotel is conveniently located on highway off of I-70 exit 12, busy interstate location, nearby to the football and baseball ballpark stadiums as well as other attractions such as Independence Mall, event center, Kansas City Downtown Sprint Center, nearby Historic Downtown Gateway to Independence, Missouri into a Transient Leisure, Business and corporate district market area which is also close to many attractions such as Casino, Zoo and amusement park like worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun water park. Independence is known as the Queen City of the Trails celebrating many annual festivals such as Independence Events Center and Missouri Mavericks 2nd Annual Corporate Golf Tournament. For golf aficionados visit Drumm Farm Golf Club and Stone Canyon Golf Course. For some shopping, visit Noland Fashion Square, Bolger Square, and Independence Shopping Center. Catch a flick at nearby AMC Independence Commons 20. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Red Lobster, El Maguey or Cafe Verona.
Our hotel offers great affordable rates with many amenities at the hotel for leisure and corporate clients. The hotel has parking in front of the guestrooms and easy convenient safe parking for autos-pick-ups and small trucks as well as construction workers vehicles. We invite our guests to enjoy our free coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with ultra high speed wireless internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including mini-fridge, satellite TV, ESPN, Showtime, free local calls and wake-up service. A microwaves, and a Forget Me Kit are available upon request. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent’s room with existing bedding.
At Americas Best Value Inn Kansas City East/Independence, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Noland Fashion Square, 0.7 mi.
* Drumm Farm Golf Club, 2.6 mi.
* Bolger Square, 2.9 mi.
* Independence Shopping Center, 3.8 mi.
* Strikerz Entertainment Center, 3.9 mi.
* AMC Independence Commons 20, 4.2 mi.
* The Pavilion at Hartman's Heritage Center, 4.3 mi.
* Little Blue Trace Park, 6 mi.
* Stone Canyon Golf Course, 7 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Business Center (with computer)
* Cool Crest Family Fun Center, 2.4 mi.
* National Frontier Trails Museum, 3.3 mi.
* Bingham Waggoner Estate, 3.3 mi.
* Harry S. Truman Home, 3.7 mi.
* Kauffman Stadium, 3.8 mi.
* Independence Events Center/Community Ice Rink, 4.2 mi.
* Arrowhead/Chief Stadium, 4.2 mi.
* Adventure Oasis Water Park, 4.3 mi.
* Puppetry Arts Institute, 4.6 mi.
* Harry S. Truman Library Museum, 4.8 mi.
* George Owens Nature Park, 5.8 mi.
* Kansas City Zoo, 10.5 mi.
* Sprint Center, 10.7 mi.
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Bandana's Bar-B-Q, walking distance
* McDonald's, walking distance
* Burger King, walking distance
* Taco Bell/KFC, walking distance
* Wendy's, walking distance
* Quiznos, walking distance
* Krispy Kreme, 0.1 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.3 mi.
* Denny's, 0.3 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.4 mi.
* King Wok, 0.4 mi.
* El Maguey, 0.6 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1 mi.
* Mama Garden, 1 mi.
* Salvatore's, 1.5 mi.
* Big Boy Burgers, 1.8 mi.
* Café Verona, 3.7 mi.
* Bamboo Hut Steakhouse and Lounge, 4.1 mi.
* First National Business Corporation, 0.2 mi.
* Pure Water Oasis Inc., 2.7 mi.
* National Guard, 3.3 mi.
* Powis Corporation, 7.2 mi.
* Fike Corporation, 8.7 mi.
* Harris Corporation, 8.9 mi.
* Cerner Corporation, 14.7 mi.
* PQ Corporation, 15 mi.
* Edgewood Art Walk, every 3rd Friday
* Talkin' Truman Programs, every 2nd Saturday, Truman Library
* Independence Events Center and Missouri Mavericks 2nd Annual Corporate Golf Tournament, May
* Legends of the Misouri Border, March 8 thru October 14, Truman Library
* Free Moonlight Movies, every Thursday June and July, Independence Square
* Sounds of the Square Concert Series, every Thursday in July, Independence Square
* Friday Night Ghost Tours, every Friday night in October, Independence Square
* Victorian Winter Wonderland, Valle Mansion, November 29-December 30
* Merry and Bright, Bingham-Waggoner Estate, December.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Centerpoint Medical Center, 4.3 mi.
* Truman Medical Center, 5.7 mi.