Special Hotel Alert
***Seasonal Hotel - Closed from October 18th, 2015 through April 15th, 2016***
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Estes Park offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, free coffee in lobby, and free continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, iron, ironing board, table with chairs, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
Our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 1 mile from The Stanley Hotel and nearby several local attractions such as Snowy Peaks Winery. We are conveniently located off of Big Thompson Avenue and Grand Estates Drive.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Estes Park offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Estes Park Aerial Tramway, Estes Park Museum, MacGregor Ranch Museum, and Rocky Mountain National Park. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Estes Park our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Estes Park, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* ZootScoot Scooter Rental, 0.2 mi.
* Estes Park Golf Courses, 0.6 mi.
* Reel Mountain Theater, 0.8 mi.
* Sombrero Ranches, Inc., 0.9 mi.
* Kirk's Mountain Adventures, 1.1 mi.
* Estes Park ATV Rentals, 1.1 mi.
* Estes Park Ride-A-Kart, 1.2 mi.
* Rapid Transit Rafting, 1.2 mi.
* Historic Park Theatre, 1.3 mi.
* Chippers Lanes, 1.8 mi.
* Longs Peak Trailhead, 11.2 mi.
* Pearl Street Mall, 36.4 mi.
* Business Center
* Outdoor Heated Pool (Open May to September)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Estes Park Visitors Center, 0.7 mi.
* The Stanley Hotel, 1.1 mi.
* Snowy Peaks Winery, 1.4 mi.
* Estes Park Aerial Tramway, 1.5 mi.
* Estes Park Museum, 1.5 mi.
* MacGregor Ranch Museum, 2.4 mi.
* Rocky Mountain National Park, 4.9 mi.
* Americas Best Value Inn Grand Lake, 47.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Grumpy Gringo, 0.4 mi.
* Hunters Chophouse, 0.6 mi.
* Village Pizza, 0.8 mi.
* Subway, 0.8 mi.
* Ed's Cantina & Grill, 0.9 mi.
* The Egg & I Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Poppy's & Mama Rose's, 1 mi.
* Nepal's Cafe, 1.1 mi.
* The Grubsteak Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Thai Kitchen, 1.5 mi.
* Picnic In the Park, 1.7 mi.
* Estes Park Brewery, 1.7 mi.
* The Other Side Restaurant, 2.7 mi.
* Plast-Aid Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Riverwood Petroleum Corporation, 3.4 mi.
* Colorado Army National Guard, 31.5 mi.
* Broadcom Corporation, 32.1 mi.
* Jazz Fest and Art Walk, May
* Rooftop Rodeo, July
* Longs Peak Scottish Irish Highland Festival, September
* Elk Fest, October
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Estes Park Medical Center, 1.8 mi.