Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia conveniently located off I-15 Freeway and Bear Valley Road four miles southwest of San Bernardino County Fairgrounds. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, and wake-up service. Local calls available for a charge of $0.55 per call. A Jacuzzi is available in select rooms. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool the hotel provides a business center with computer and on-site laundry. Onsite parking is complimentary. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent’s room with existing bedding. Pets 10lbs and under are welcome for a small nightly fee.
Hesperia surrounded by the mountain ranges of San Bernardino and San Gabriel mountain ranges was named as Star of the West more than 100 years ago. Hesperia is the home to annual events such as Lake Arrowhead Annual Film Festival, The California State Annual Chili Cook-off, San Bernardino County Fair, Calico Spring Festival, Hesperia Civic Market and Street Faire. Nearby attractions include Victor Valley College, Victor Valley Museum and Gallery, Mojave Narrows Regional Park, Hesperia Park and Recreation, Hesperia Zoo, California Route 66 Museum, and Hesperia Lake Park. For the kids, Scandia Family Fun Center is a great place for bumper boats, raceway, Scandia skyscreamer, miniature golf, and baseball cages. For golf aficionados visit Green Tree Golf Course and Spring Valley Lake Country Club. For some shopping visit The Mall of Victor Valley. Baseball fans can enjoy a Minor League baseball game with the High Desert Mavericks in Adelanto. Catch a flick at nearby Cinemark Movies 10. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as DJ’s Sports Bar and Grill, Original Roadhouse Grill, or Olive Garden.
At Americas Best Value Inn Hesperia, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Victor Bowl, 0.2 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 10, 0.5 mi.
* The Mall of Victor Valley, 0.8 mi.
* Scandia Family Fun Center, 0.8 mi.
* Green Tree Golf Course, 3 mi.
* Competitive Edge Motocross Park, 4.2 mi.
* Spring Valley Lake Country Club, 5.9 mi.
* Jess Ranch Lakes, 6.9 mi.
* Racetown 395, 11.3 mi.
* Business Center with computer
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
* San Bernardino County Fairgrounds, 4.3 mi.
* Victor Valley Museum and Gallery, 6.1 mi.
* Mojave Narrows Regional Park, 6.9 mi.
* Hesperia Park and Recreation, 7.1 mi.
* Hesperia Zoo, 8.2 mi.
* California Route 66 Museum, 8.9 mi.
* Hesperia Lake Park, 9.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* DJ's Sports Bar and Grill, walking distance
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* KFC, 0.1 mi.
* Carl's Jr., 0.2 mi.
* Marie Callender's, 0.2 mi.
* Panda Express, 0.4 mi.
* T N T's Cafe, 0.5 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.5 mi.
* Original Roadhouse Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.6 mi.
* Mimis Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Chili's, 0.8 mi.
* Sonic, 0.8 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.8 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.9 mi.
* Home Depot, 0.6 mi.
* BEHR Process Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Lowe's, 0.8 mi.
* Hesperia Chamber of Commerce, 3.4 mi.
* Southern California Logistics Airport, 11 mi.
* Lake Arrowhead Annual Film Festival, May
* The California State Annual Chili Cook-off, May
* San Bernardino County Fair, May
* Calico Spring Festival, May
* Hesperia Civic Market and Street Faire, May - August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Victor Valley College, 4.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Desert Valley Hospital, 2.7 mi.
* St. Mary Medical Center, 7.3 mi.