Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Wichita Falls. Count on convenience and a great value when you stay at our hotel. We are located off of I-44 and Maurine Street. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free high speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including flat panel cable TV, ESPN, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Onsite parking is complimentary. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a charge of $5.
Wichita Falls is a family oriented city conveniently located within two hours of two metropolitan areas with populations exceeding one million citizens, Dallas-Fort Worth and Oklahoma City. Wichita Falls celebrates annual festivals such as Texas Ranch Roundup and Downtown City Lights Festival and Parade. Explore the heart of Wichita Falls in Depot Square Historic District. Nearby attractions include Kell House Museum, The Museum of North Texas History River Bend Nature Center, Call Field Memorial Museum, Castaway Cove Waterpark, Midwestern State University, D.L. Ligon Coliseum, Red River Speedway, Lake Wichita, and Lake Arrowhead State Park. For golf aficionados visit River Creek Park Golf Course. For some shopping visit Sikes Senter Mall. Catch a flick at nearby Cinemark 14 Wichita Falls and Carmike Sikes 10. Visit The Plex is great family fun. If you're into paintball Field of Honor Paintball Games is the place to be. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Cracker Barrel, Don Jose Mexican Restaurant, or Catfish Grill.
At Americas Best Value Inn Wichita Falls, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hamilton Tennis Center, 4.7 mi.
* Cinemark 14 Wichita Falls, 5.3 mi.
* Field of Honor Paintball Games, 5.9 mi.
* Carmike Sikes 10, 6.7 mi.
* Village Bowl, 6.7 mi.
* Sikes Senter Mall, 6.7 mi.
* Weeks Park Tennis Center, 7.3 mi.
* South Weeks Park, 7.8 mi.
* The Plex, 7.8 mi.
* Kiwanis Park, 8 mi.
* River Creek Park Golf Course, 10.4 mi.
* Kiowa Casino, 15.8 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Backdoor Theatre, 2.4 mi.
* Kell House Museum, 2.5 mi.
* The Museum of North Texas History, 2.6 mi.
* City of Wichita Falls Softball Complex, 2.9 mi.
* Sculpture Garden at Kemp Center for the Arts, 3.1 mi.
* River Bend Nature Center, 3.1 mi.
* Call Field Memorial Museum, 3.8 mi.
* Depot Square Historic District, 3.8 mi.
* Castaway Cove Waterpark, 4.7 mi.
* D.L. Ligon Coliseum, 6 mi.
* Red River Speedway, 6.2 mi.
* Wichita Falls Memorial Stadium, 8.6 mi.
* Lake Wichita, 12.2 mi.
* Griffin Cattle and Equine Center, 17.1 mi.
* Lake Arrowhead State Park, 17.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* El Chico Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 2 mi.
* Above Average Barbeque and More, 2.5 mi.
* Casa Manana Inc., 2.7 mi.
* Carl's Jr., 2.8 mi.
* Branding Iron Restaurant and Catering, 3.2 mi.
* Don Jose Mexican Resaurant, 3.9 mi.
* Denny's, 4.9 mi.
* Applebee's, 5.2 mi.
* Gyros and Kebobs, 5.5 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 6.7 mi.
* Atlanta Bread Company, 6.9 mi.
* Hunan Chinese, 7.6 mi.
* CiCi's Pizza, 7.6 mi.
* Catfish Grill, 7.7 mi.
* Texas Recreation Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* North American Pipe Corporation, 2 mi.
* Lockheed Martin Corporation, 2.3 mi.
* Work Services Corporation, 2.8 mi.
* Sheppard Air Force Base, 4.8 mi.
* Cobra Oil and Gas Corporation, 5.1 mi.
* Brunel Corporation, 6.1 mi.
* Peregrine Corporation, 6.8 mi.
* Gas Corporation of America, 7.4 mi.
* Iowa Park Chamber of Commerce, 9.8 mi.
* Texas Ranch Roundup, August
* Downtown City Lights Festival and Parade, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Midwestern State University, 5.5 mi.
* Vernon College, 6.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lab Corporation, 2.7 mi.
* Red River Hospital, 2.8 mi.