Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of McCall, conveniently located off Highway 55 and Colorado Street, five miles southwest of North Shore Beach. McCall is an all-season tourist destination for outdoor recreation. The resort town is known for its Winter Carnival, extended winters, and the highest average snowfall in the state. We invite our guests to enjoy our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and 24 hour coffee and tea service in our lobby. Stay connected with complimentary wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. A Jacuzzi and sofa are available in select rooms. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Two pets weighing a maximum of 50lbs each are welcome at a nominal fee.
Nicknamed "Ski Town U.S.A.", McCall is the home to an abundance of winter activities including Nordic and alpine skiing and snowmobiling. In the summer months, enjoy golfing, nearby lakes, white water rafting, mountain biking and hiking. In the spring, enjoy fishing and hot springs. Nearby attractions include The McCall Candy Company-Activity Barn-Manchester Ice and Event Center-Central Idaho Historical Museum-Ponderosa State Park-Payette Lake and Roseberry General Store and Museum. The city's annual festivals include The McCall Winter Carnival held during January and February and Huckleberry Picking and Festival held in August. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Paradise Burgers Sports Pub and Grill-Pancake and Christmas House or Red Pavillion Chinese Restaurant.
At the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of McCall, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Backwoods Adventures Canoe, 0.3 mi.
* City of McCall Golf Course, 1.3 mi.
* McCall Golf Club, 1.5 mi.
* North Star River Expeditions, Inc., 2 mi.
* Whitetail Golf Club, 3.5 mi.
* Little Ski Hill, 4 mi.
* Ya-Hoo Corrals, 4.4 mi.
* Jug Mountain Ranch, 7 mi.
* Sawtooth Flying Services Inc., 8 mi.
* Business Center
* Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast
* Complimentary Wax Room for snowboards and skis
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
* 24 hour Coffee & Tea service available in lobby
* The McCall Candy Company, 0.4 mi.
* Activity Barn, 0.4 mi.
* Manchester Ice and Event Center, 0.6 mi.
* Central Idaho Historical Museum, 0.9 mi.
* Ponderosa State Park, 1.7 mi.
* Payette Lake, 3.4 mi.
* North Shore Beach, 5.2 mi.
* Roseberry General Store and Museum, 14.7 mi.
* Woody's BBQ Burgers and Brew, 0.01 mi.
* Mill Steaks and Spirits, 0.01 mi.
* Paradise Burgers Sports Pub and Grill, 0.09 mi.
* My Father's Place, 0.3 mi.
* Toll Station Pizza, 0.3 mi.
* Pancake and Christmas House, 0.3 mi.
* Chapala Mexican Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* The Sushi Bar, 0.5 mi.
* Red Pavillion Chinese Restaurant "Formerly The Panda", 0.6 mi.
* Romanos Italian Ristorante, 0.6 mi.
* Heartland Deli and Ice Cream Parlor, 0.6 mi.
* Si Bueno Southside Grill and Cantina, 0.8 mi.
* Steamers Steak and Seafood, 1.4 mi.
* Lardo Grill and Saloon, 1.7 mi.
* Danielle's Blue Moose Pizza, 1.8 mi.
* Paul's Market, 0.6 mi.
* Rite Aid, 0.6 mi.
* McCall Aviation, 0.8 mi.
* Ridley's Family Markets, 0.8 mi.
* USFS United States Forestry Department, 1 mi.
* Ameri Gas, 1.3 mi.
* The McCall Winter Carnival, January - February
* Huckleberry Picking and Festival, July - August
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. Luke's McCall Medical Center, 0.9 mi.