Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Clarence/Buffalo East, conveniently located off of I-90. Start your day right with a free hot cup of coffee in our lobby. Take a swim in our seasonal outdoor pool which is open from May to September. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with ESPN, clock radio, free local and long distance calls including Canada, and wake-up service. Upgrade to one of our suites and enjoy extra amenities such as a jacuzzi. Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Clarence/Buffalo East offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help you feel at home.
Our Clarence, NY hotel is near many popular attractions including Niagara Falls, University at Buffalo, Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, and Darien Lakes State Park. Enjoy a round of golf at Battistoni Golf Center. Shop at nearby Eastern Hills Mall, Walden Galleria Mall, and Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA. Watch a movie at Eastern Hills Cinema or Regal Transit Center Stadium 18 and IMAX. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants including Orazio's Restaurant, Tandoori's Royal Indian Cuisine, and Old Country Buffet.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Clarence/Buffalo East, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Battistoni Golf Center, 0.7 mi.
* Eastern Hills Mall and Cinema, 3.3 mi.
* Fox Valley Club, 3.7 mi.
* Transit Lanes, 3.7 mi.
* Regal Transit Center Stadium 18 and IMAX, 3.9 mi.
* Beeman Creek County Park, 7.5 mi.
* AMF Airport Lanes, 7.5 mi.
* Walden Galleria Mall, 9 mi.
* Burchfield Penney Art Center, 13.5 mi.
* Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA, 23.9 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May - September)
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Kelly's Antique World, 3.3 mi.
* Uncle Sam's Antiques, 3.6 mi.
* Amherst Museum, 10.7 mi.
* Martin House Complex, 11.4 mi.
* Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, 13.6 mi.
* Darien Lakes State Park, 15.5 mi.
* Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum, 15.9 mi.
* HSBC Arena/First Niagara Center, 17 mi.
* Buffalo Bills Stadium, 19.2 mi.
* Niagara Falls, 27.7 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Orazio's Restaurant, walking distance
* Bozanna's Pizzeria, 1 mi.
* Red Mill Inn, 2.2 mi.
* Gate House Grill, 2.4 mi.
* Buffalo Brew Pub, 2.9 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 3 mi.
* Olive Garden, 3.1 mi.
* Carmine's Restaurant, 3.1 mi.
* Subway, 3.3 mi.
* Tandoori's Royal Indian Cuisine, 3.4 mi.
* Quaker Steak and Lube, 3.5 mi.
* Ichi Shogun, 3.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 3.7 mi.
* Old Country Buffet, 3.7 mi.
* KFC, 3.8 mi.
* US Energy Partners LLC, 2.5 mi.
* Tech-X Corporation, 3.3 mi.
* Solar Liberty, 3.6 mi.
* National Fuel, 3.9 mi.
* Calspan Corporation, 5.7 mi.
* Army National Guard, 9.4 mi.
* Great Pumpkin Farm, September - October
* Winter Wonderland Art, Craft and Gift Event, November
* Santa and His Reindeer, November
* Winter Festival of Lights, November - January
Local Colleges and Universities
* University at Buffalo, 10.7 mi.
* Erie Community College, 16.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Buffalo General Hospital, 13.7 mi.
* Roswell Park Cancer Institute, 15.8 mi.