Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tukwila/SeaTac Airport; an all suites hotel conveniently located near the I-5 and I-405 interchange and approximately 5 miles northeast of SeaTac International Airport. Originally settled in 1853, the name "Tukwila" comes from the Chinook word for "nut" or "hazelnut", referring to the lush forests of hazelnut trees which grew in the area. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Have a delicious meal off the BBQ truck that comes Monday thru Friday. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own suite with amenities including a full kitchen, cable TV with ESPN, desk with lamp, clock radio, balcony or patio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Each of our full kitchens features a full sized refrigerator, stove, microwave, and coffeemaker. Most of our full kitchens also offer dishes, glasses, silverware, a pot, and a pan. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Smoking rooms are available upon request at time of booking.
Tukwila and the surrounding area serve as the headquarters for several corporations, such as The Boeing Company, Microsoft, and Starbucks. Our Tukwila hotel is situated near Southcenter Mall, which is the Puget Sound area's largest shopping complex. Enjoy a day of shopping, a movie, or a delicious meal at one of many restaurants located in the mall, such as Bahama Breeze, The Olive Garden, or the Cheesecake Factory. Take a short drive into Downtown Seattle and visit the spectacular Space Needle or the historic Northwest Seaport. Step back in time and view the history of aviation with a trip to the Museum of Flight. Enjoy swimming at nearby Lake Sammamish State Park, which has one of the largest fresh water beaches in the greater Seattle area. Try your luck at Riverside Casino or Great American Casino.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tukwila/SeaTac Airport, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* The Riverside Casino, 0.5 mi.
* Great American Casino, 0.6 mi.
* Starfire Sports Complex, 0.8 mi.
* Foster Golf Links, 0.9 mi.
* Fort Dent Park, 1 mi.
* ACME Bowling, Billiards and Events, 1.2 mi.
* Southcenter Mall, 1.7 mi.
* AMC Southcenter 16, 1.9 mi.
* Regal Parkway Plaza Stadium 12, 2.9 mi.
* City of Renton Maplewood Golf Course, 5 mi.
* Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park, 6 mi.
* Kent Bowl, 6.4 mi.
* Barbecue grills
* Business center
* Fitness room
* Guest laundry facility
* Onsite BBQ Truck Monday thru Friday
* Outdoor pool (Open from March 1st to September 15th)
* Picnic area/tables
* Family Fun Center, 0.6 mi.
* iFLY, 1 mi.
* The Museum of Flight, 4.1 mi.
* Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, 10.8 mi.
* Seattle Art Museum, 11.3 mi.
* Pike Place Fish Market, 11.7 mi.
* Northwest Seaport, 12.7 mi.
* Key Arena, 12.8 mi.
* Experience Music Project, 13.2 mi.
* Space Needle, 13.4 mi.
* Lake Sammamish State Park, 15.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Onsite BBQ Truck Monday thru Friday
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Rainforest Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Qdoba Mexican Grill, 1.2 mi.
* Marinepolis Sushi Land, 1.2 mi.
* California Pizza Kitchen, 1.3 mi.
* Bahama Breeze, 1.5 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.6 mi.
* The Cheesecake Factory, 1.8 mi.
* BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, 1.8 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2 mi.
* Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, 2.4 mi.
* Cucina Cucina Italian Cafe, 2.7 mi.
* Claim Jumper, 2.9 mi.
* Teamsters International Union, 0.1 mi.
* Bravo Environmental, 0.3 mi.
* The Boeing Company, 1.4 mi.
* Alaska Airlines Inc, 5.4 mi.
* Sur La Table Inc, 7.1 mi.
* Starbucks, 9.5 mi.
* Costco Wholesale Corporation, 15.5 mi.
* Microsoft Corporation, 17.1 mi.
* McChord Air Force Base, 31.1 mi.
* Fort Lewis, 34 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tukwila/SeaTac Airport offers one 300 square foot meeting facility with a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
Local Colleges and Universities
* ITT Technical Institute, 1.9 mi.
* Renton Technical College, 5 mi.
* Bellevue College, 13 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Valley Medical Center, 3.9 mi.
* Highline Medical Center, 6.4 mi.