Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Louisville, conveniently located off Highway 31W/US-60, just south of I-264 (Henry Watterson Expressway), and approximately three miles west of Louisville International Airport. We invite our guests to enjoy our free daily continental breakfast including hot waffles, biscuits and gravy. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, satellite TV with Showtime and ESPN, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding.
Our Louisville hotel is situated near several exciting venues, including Churchill Downs, which hosts the Kentucky Derby each May. Sports fans can learn about baseball history at the Louisville Slugger Museum. The Falls Of The Ohio State Park is a great place to go back in time and view 390-million-year-old fossil beds. Our hotel is also close to the Kentucky State Fair, held each August at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center. Check out a movie at Dixie Dozen Theater. Play a round of golf at Iroquois, Bobby Nichols, and Quail Chase Golf Courses. Shop till you drop at Dixie Manor Shopping Center, Jefferson Mall, and Oxmoor Center Mall. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Roosters, Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant, Bob Evans, O'Charley's, and Texas Roadhouse.
At Americas Best Value Inn Louisville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Shivley Strike and Spare Family Fun Center, 1.2 mi.
* Batt-N-Putt, 1.7 mi.
* Dixie Dozen Theater, 2.3 mi.
* Dixie Manor Shopping Center, 2.3 mi.
* Iroquois Golf Course, 3.1 mi.
* Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4.7 mi.
* Ken-Bowl Lanes, 5.2 mi.
* Louisville Palace Theatre, 6.3 mi.
* Jefferson Mall, 10.7 mi.
* Indiana Downs, 11.3 mi.
* Oxmoor Center Mall, 13.6 mi.
* Kingpin Lanes, 15.1 mi.
* Quail Chase Golf Course, 15.3 mi.
* Iroquois Park, 3.1 mi.
* Churchill Downs, 3.5 mi.
* Kentucky Derby Museum, 3.7 mi.
* Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, 4.7 mi.
* Speed Art Museum, 4.7 mi.
* Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center, 5.2 mi.
* Louisville Science Center and IMAX Theater, 6.9 mi.
* Louisville Slugger Museum, 6.9 mi.
* KFC Yum Center, 7.4 mi.
* Louisville Zoo, 7.7 mi.
* Thomas Edison House, 8.7 mi.
* Falls Of The Ohio State Park, 10 mi.
* * Free daily continental breakfast including hot waffles, biscuits and gravy
* Roosters, 0.2 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.3 mi.
* O'Charley's, 0.3 mi.
* Bob Evans, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.5 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Penn Station East Coast Subs, 1 mi.
* Jerry's Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Bud's Tavern, 1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.3 mi.
* Granny's Apron, 1.9 mi.
* Franko's Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Iroquois Pizza, 2 mi.
* Pepsi-Cola, 4.4 mi.
* Brown-Forman Corp., 4.9 mi.
* Humana Inc., 7.1 mi.
* Hillerich and Bradsby Co., 7.3 mi.
* KFC Corporate Office, 7.4 mi.
* UPS Worldport, 7.9 mi.
* Ford Motor Co. Assembly Plant, 8.4 mi.
* Papa John's Pizza International, 18.4 mi.
* Fort Knox, 23.9 mi.
* Kentucky Derby, May
* Kentucky Derby Marathon, May
* Abbey Road on the River, May
* Kentucky Shakespeare Festival, June
* Kentucky State Fair, August
* Bluegrass Balloon Festival, September
* Kentucky Bourbon Festival, September
* St. James Court Art Fair, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Louisville, 5.6 mi.
* Bellarmine University, 9.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Kindred Healthcare, 6.2 mi.
* Norton Hospital, 6.8 mi.
* Jewish Hospital, 6.8 mi.