Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Northwood/Toledo, conveniently located east of I-75, Exit 198 (Wales Road). The city of Northwood is approximately 7 miles southeast of Toledo, OH.
We invite our guests to enjoy our free daily deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Dine at our on-site restaurant and lounge, "Bistro". Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and free high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. A microwave and mini-fridge are available upon request. Pets are welcome for a small per-stay charge.
Our Northwood/Toledo hotel is situated near an abundance of recreational and cultural locations. Enjoy a day of family fun at the Toledo Zoo or the indoor water park, Splash Bay. Make it a day of adventure at nearby Cedar Point, known as "the roller coaster capital of the world". Take a stroll through Swan Creek Preserve or Wildwood Preserve, both part of Metropark. Check out a flick at Fox Theatres and Rave Motion Pictures-Levis Commons 12. Shop til you drop at Westfield Franklin Park Mall and The Shops at Fallen Timbers. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Azul Tequila, Cousino's Steakhouse, or Manhattan's Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Northwood/Toledo, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Rossford Bowling Lanes, 2.5 mi.
* Interstate Lanes, 2.6 mi.
* Eastern Freeway Lanes, 4.1 mi.
* Fox Theatres, 5 mi.
* Westfield Franklin Park Mall, 7.1 mi.
* Heather Downs Country Club, 8 mi.
* The Town Center At Levis Commons, 8.2 mi.
* Rave Motion Pictures-Levis Commons 12, 8.3 mi.
* Bedford Hills Golf Club, 10.8 mi.
* Tanglewood Golf Course, 12.7 mi.
* The Shops at Fallen Timbers, 12.8 mi.
* On-Site Bar/Lounge
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Barbecue Grills
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Outdoor Pool (July 4 - September 4)
* Meeting Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* On-Site Restaurant
* Picnic Area
* Huntington Center, 3.8 mi.
* SeaGate Convention Centre, 3.9 mi.
* Imagination Station, 3.9 mi.
* Toledo Zoo, 4.2 mi.
* Toledo Museum of Art, 4.5 mi.
* Swan Creek Preserve Metropark, 7.7 mi.
* Fort Meigs, 8.7 mi.
* Wildwood Preserve Metropark, 9.8 mi.
* Splash Bay, 10.7 mi.
* Fallen Timbers Battlefield, 13.2 mi.
* Cedar Point, 57.8 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* On-site restaurant
* Moody's Coney Island Diner, 0.1 mi.
* Azul Tequila, 0.8 mi.
* The Real Seafood Company, 2.9 mi.
* The Spaghetti Warehouse, 3.3 mi.
* Cousino's Steakhouse, 3.4 mi.
* The Oliver House, 3.5 mi.
* Table Forty Four, 3.7 mi.
* Manhattan's Restaurant, 4.2 mi.
* Dos Hermanos, 4.5 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 4.6 mi.
* Olive Garden, 9.1 mi.
* LongHorn Steakhouse 9.5 mi.
* Schneider Sons Electric Co, 1.6 mi.
* Calphalon Corporation, 2 mi.
* Kuhlman Corporation, 2.6 mi.
* Service Spring Corporation, 6.2 mi.
* Flowserve Corporation, 7.7 mi.
* Tesco Transportation Equipment, 7.9 mi.
* Federal Fire Equipment Co, 10.3 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Northwood/Toledo offers 7400 square feet of meeting space that can be partitioned into four individual rooms. A maximum capacity of 517 guests can be accommodated in the entire space.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Owens Community College, 1.6 mi.
* The University of Toledo, 7 mi.
* Tiffin University, 46.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Mercy St. Charles Hospital, 4.6 mi.
* Bay Park Community Hospital, 4.7 mi.