Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Battle Creek, conveniently located off of I-94 Exit 97. Start your day right with our free hot coffee in the lobby of our 100 percent smoke-free hotel. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service. A hairdryer, iron, and ironing board are available upon request. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent’s room with existing bedding.
Battle Creek is the birthplace of ready to eat breakfast cereal, and is known today as “The Cereal City”. Each June, our city hosts the Cereal City Festival featuring the “World’s Longest Breakfast Table.” Check out nearby Binder Park Zoo, FireKeepers Casino, and American Museum of Magic. Enjoy swimming, hiking, and fishing at Fort Custer State Park. Watch a movie at GKC Lakeview Square Cinemas after shopping at Lakeview Square Mall. Play a round of golf at Cedar Farms Golf Club. Sit down to a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants including Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Red Lobster, and La Cocina Mexicana.
At Americas Best Value Inn Battle Creek, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* GKC Lakeview Square Cinemas, 1 mi.
* Lakeview Square Mall, 1 mi.
* Cedar Farms Golf Club, 2.7 mi.
* Nottke's Bowl, 3.5 mi.
* Towne Cinema Theatres, 4.3 mi.
* Full Blast, 5.2 mi.
* FireKeepers Casino, 7.9 mi.
* M-66 Bowl, 8.9 mi.
* Marywood Golf Club, 10 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Willard Beach and Park, 2.3 mi.
* Binder Park Zoo, 4 mi.
* Battle Creek/Calhoun County Convention and Visitors Bureau, 4.9 mi.
* Kellogg Arena, 5.1 mi.
* Battle Creek Full Blast, 5.2 mi.
* Kimball House Museum, 5.5 mi.
* Riverview Recreation, 5.6 mi.
* Kingman Museum, 7.5 mi.
* Fort Custer State Park, 12.6 mi.
* American Museum of Magic, 14.3 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.003 mi.
* Denny's, 0.05 mi.
* Ball Joint Sports Bar, 0.06 mi.
* Burger King, 0.1 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.4 mi.
* Lone Star Steakhouse and Saloon, 0.4 mi.
* China House, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* La Cocina Mexicana, 0.5 mi.
* Lux Cafe, 0.5 mi.
* Fazoli's, 0.6 mi.
* Old Country Buffet, 0.9 mi.
* Miller's Time-Out, 2.2 mi.
* Finleys American Restaurant, 3.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.2 mi.
* Lowe's Home Improvement. 1.3 mi.
* Meijer, 1.5 mi.
* Menards, 1.5 mi.
* Sam's Club, 4.4 mi.
* Kellogg's, 5.3 mi.
* Waco Classic Aircraft Corporation, 5.3 mi.
* GHS Strings Corporation, 6 mi.
* Hi-Lex Corporation, 8.9 mi.
* Fort Custer Army National Guard Base, 9.8 mi.
* Stryker, 19.8 mi.
* Cereal City Festival featuring the "World's Longest Breakfast Table", June
* Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show, June - July
* International Festival of Lights, November - December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Davenport University, 5.7 mi.
* Kellogg Community College, 6.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Battle Creek Health System, 0.4 mi.
* Oaklawn Hospital, 14.4 mi.