Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Blytheville, conveniently located just off of northbound I-55, Exit 67. Blytheville, originally established as a lumber mill town, is now a steel production center and a gateway city to Arkansas, the *Natural State*. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own newly renovated guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, desk with lamp, hairdryer, free local calls, and wake-up service. An iron and ironing board are available upon request. Cribs and rollaway beds are available for a small charge. Children age 12 and younger stay free in their parent*s room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small charge per pet per night. A free full hot breakfast is served daily here in our lobby, which includes eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, bagels, french toast, cereal, milk, coffee, orange and apple juice.
Our Blytheville hotel is situated in the scenic northeast corner of the state of Arkansas. Nearby outdoor recreation locations include Big Lake State Wildlife Management Area, and Hampson Museum State Park. Our hotel is walking distance from all restaurants. Blytheville is host to several annual festivals, including Mayfest in early May, and Lights of the Delta in December. Enjoy some family fun at Skateland Skating Center. Check out a movie at Blytheville Cinema 3. Play a round of golf at Thunder Bayou Golf Links. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Zaxby*s, Olympia Steak and Seafood, or Mc Adoo*s. Enjoy the on-site Chinese Buffet
At Americas Best Value Inn Blytheville, We*ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Blytheville Cinema 3, 0.7 mi.
* JC Penney, 1 mi.
* Skateland Skating Center, 1.1 mi.
* Strike Zone, 2.6 mi.
* Split Time Lanes, 3.2 mi.
* Thunder Bayou Golf Links, 5 mi.
* Lady Luck Casino, 27.8 mi.
* On-site restaurant
* The Ritz Civic Center, 2.4 mi.
* Big Lake State Wildlife Management Area, 17.2 mi.
* Hampson Museum State Park, 29 mi.
* Dunklin County Museum, 31.6 mi.
* Lepanto USA Museum, 38.5 mi.
* Green County Museum, 49.5 mi.
* Convocation Center, 54.2 mi.
* ASU Stadium, 54.5 mi.
* Free full hot breakfast served daily, which includes eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, bagels, french toast, cereal, milk, coffee, orange and apple juice
* Chinese Buffet, on premises
* Taco Bell, 0.2 mi.
* Burger King, 0.5 mi.
* Zaxby's, 0.5 mi.
* El Acapulco Mexican Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Bistro Eleven 21, 0.8 mi.
* Olympia Steak and Seafood, 0.9 mi.
* Pizza Inn, 1 mi.
* Grecian Steak House, 1 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.1 mi.
* Benny Bob's Barbecue, 1.5 mi.
* Mc Adoo's, 2 mi.
* Ed's Country Catfish House, 4.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.4 mi.
* Lowe's Home Improvement, 0.5 mi.
* Stracener Brothers Construction Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Venus Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Motor Appliance Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Entergy Corporation, 4 mi.
* Aviation Repair Technologies, 6.4 mi.
* Nucor-Yamato Steel Co, 6.4 mi.
* Tenaris Hickman, 9.1 mi.
* Lights of the Delta, December
* Mayfest, May
* Gosnell Cotton Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Arkansas Northeastern College, 29.1 mi.
* Southeast Missouri State University, 30.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Great River Medical Center, 4.1 mi.
* Baptist Memorial Hospital-Blytheville, 4.1 mi.