Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Statesville, located at the Crossroads of the Piedmont in Statesville, NC. Our hotel is conveniently positioned off of Interstate 77, Exit 49A, just two miles south of Interstate 40, Exit I-77S. We invite our guests to enjoy our free deluxe continental breakfast serving hot waffles, milk cereal, juices, coffee and muffins. Breakfast time is from 7am-10am. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 10 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Small pets are welcome for a small nightly charge.
Americas Best Value Inn Statesville is near Lake Norman State Park, where you can go water skiing and boating in the hot summer months. Our Statesville hotel is also close to the NASCAR Hall of Fame and Charlotte Motor Speedway. Enjoy an exciting day trip to Carowinds Theme Park. Each October, Statesville is host to the annual Carolina BalloonFest, where you can see 50 colorful hot air balloons and have a taste of local North Carolina wines, crafts, and entertainment. November brings the annual Crossroads Pumpkin Festival with autumn fun for young and old alike. Check out a movie at Marquee Cinemas. Play a round of golf at Fox Den Country Club. Shop 'til you drop at JR Outlet and Signal Hill Mall. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Ledbetter's Grill, Carolina Catering and Entertainment, or Mezzaluna II Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn Statesville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Marquee Cinemas, 1.6 mi.
* Signal Hill Mall, 1.9 mi.
* Kmart, 2 mi.
* JR Factory Outlets, 2.1 mi.
* Fox Den Country Club, 3.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 4.6 mi.
* Pla Mor Lanes, 5.2 mi.
* Morningstar Marinas/Skippers Landing, 9.3 mi.
* Grand Theatre, 13.4 mi.
* George Pappas' Victory Lanes, 13.8 mi.
* Mooresville Artists Guild, 14.5 mi.
* Boater's Warehouse, 15.3 mi
* Aquaventure Watercraft Rentals, 21.3 mi.
* Lake Norman Marina, 21.7 mi.
* Historic Downtown Statesville, 2.2 mi.
* Caldwell Park, 2.2 mi.
* Fort Dobbs, 6.4 mi.
* North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame, 13.4 mi.
* Hiddenite Center, 17.5 mi.
* Lake Norman State Park, 17.8 mi.
* Charlotte Motor Speedway, 40 mi.
* NASCAR Hall of Fame, 40.6 mi.
* Carowinds Theme Park, 50.9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Waffle House, 0.2 mi.
* Ledbetter's Grill, 0.5 mi.
* Long John Silver's, 0.6 mi.
* KFC, 1 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1.5 mi.
* Carolina Catering and Entertainment, 1.8 mi.
* Shang Hai Buffet, 1.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2.0 mi.
* McDonald's, 2.1 mi.
* Burger King, 2.1 mi.
* Shoney's, 2.1 mi.
* Cozumel Mexican Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Mezzaluna II Restaurant, 2.3 mi.
* The Black Angus Grille, 2.4 mi.
* JCPenney Logistics, 0.4 mi.
* Dana Heavy Vehicle Systems Group, 4.2 mi.
* Kewaunee Scientific Corporation, 4.8 mi.
* Manheim Statesville Wholesale Auto Auction, 6.1 mi.
* Engineered Sintered Components, 6.2 mi.
* Asmo North Carolina Inc, 7.3 mi.
* Lowe's Distribution Center, 10.8 mi.
* Dale Earnhardt Inc, 18.2 mi.
* Rubbermaid Corporate Headquarters, 24.2 mi.
* Carolina BalloonFest, October
* Crossroads Pumpkin Festival, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Davidson College, 20.7 mi.
* Catawba College, 22.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Iredell Memorial Hospital, 3.4 mi.
* Davis Regional Medical Center, 5.5 mi.