Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Cheyenne, conveniently located as the first hotel off of I-25 exit 9. We are less than four miles from the Cheyenne Regional Airport. Cheyenne, known as "The Magic City of the Plains", is also the unofficial rodeo and railroad capital of the United States. Cheyenne is home to both the famous Cheyenne Frontier Days, July 19-28th, 2013, the world's largest outdoor rodeo, and Big Boy, the world's largest steam engine.
We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your newly renovated guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO and ESPN, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. A mini-fridge, iron, ironing board, and hairdryer are available upon request. A microwave is available upon request for a fee of 10 USD, limited supply. Take a swim in our indoor chemical-free salt water pool and jacuzzi. Children age 12 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Select dog breeds only weighing 35 lbs or less are welcome for a small charge, per manager's approval. No cats allowed. Please call ahead to make sure rooms that allow pets are available. No pets left unattended in rooms please.
Our Cheyenne, WY hotel is situated near Curt Gowdy State Park, Vedauwoo Recreation Park, and Medicine Bow National Forest. We are also close to Cheyenne Depot Museum, Cheyenne Botanic Gardens, Wyoming State Capitol, Historic Governors' Mansion, Cheyenne Civic Center, and Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra. Check out a flick at Atlas Theatre and Lincoln Movie Theaters. Shop at Frontier Mall and Cheyenne Farmer's Market. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Village Inn, Crossroads Cafe, or Outback Steakhouse.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Cheyenne, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Little America Golf Course, 0.8 mi.
* Atlas Theatre, 1.9 mi.
* Lincoln Movie Theaters, 2 mi.
* Prairie View Golf Course, 2.5 mi.
* Cheyenne Frontier Days, 3.9 mi.
* Two Bar Bowl, 5.4 mi.
* Frontier Mall, 5.7 mi.
* Medicine Bow National Forest, 49.8 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Indoor Salt Water Pool
* Cheyenne Depot Museum, 2 mi.
* Cheyenne Civic Center, 2 mi.
* Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra, 2 mi.
* Wyoming State Capitol, 2.5 mi.
* Historic Governors' Mansion, 2.5 mi.
* Wyoming State Museum, 2.5 mi.
* Old Historic Downtown, 3 mi.
* Cheyenne Botanic Gardens, 3.8 mi.
* Old West Museum, 4 mi.
* Curt Gowdy State Park, 12.8 mi.
* Vedauwoo Recreation Park, 15 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Village Inn, walking distance
* Crossroads Cafe, 0.4 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.6 mi.
* Wendy's, 2 mi.
* Mondello Downtown Pizzeria, 2 mi.
* Subway, 2 mi.
* Arby's, 2.1 mi.
* Sanford's Grub and Pub, 2.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 2.2 mi.
* Poor Richards, 3.3 mi.
* Tortilla Factory, 3.8 mi.
* Tokyo Bowl, 5.5 mi.
* Mr Hibachi, 5.7 mi.
* Olive Garden, 5.7 mi.
* Old Chicago, 5.8 mi.
* Taco John's Headquarters, 1.8 mi.
* Cheyenne Light Fuel and Power Co., 2.1 mi.
* Reiman Corp., 2.6 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 3.7 mi.
* Great Lakes Airlines, 3.7 mi.
* F E Warren Air Force Base, 3.9 mi.
* Wyoming Air National Guard, 4.5 mi.
* Lowe's Distribution Center, 5.7 mi.
* Sierra Trading Post, 6.6 mi.
* Cheyenne Frontier Days - July 19-28, 2013
Local Colleges and Universities
* Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 3.2 mi.
* University of Wyoming, 47.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Cheyenne Regional Medical Center-West, 2.6 mi.