Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Beaumont/I-10. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Relax with your family in our picnic area. Take a swim in our sparkling outdoor pool. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, LCD 32-inch flat panel cable TV with HBO, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 17 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small charge. Americas Best Value Inn Beaumont offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help you feel at home.
Beaumont is home to big cookin', big events, and big fun. From bird watching and botanical gardens to swamps and gators, you'll find plenty of things to do. Our two story exterior corridor hotel offers easy access to Beaumont Convention Center, Lamar University, and Southeast Texas Regional Airport. Visit the local museums such as Edison Museum, Chambers House Museum, McFaddin-Ward House Museum, Texas Energy Museum, and Art Museum of Southeast Texas. Play golf or go bowling at Games People Play Golf, Brentwood Country Club, or Bowl Star. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants including Frankie's Italian Grill, Willy Ray's Bar B Que, and Chula Vista Mexican Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn Beaumont, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cinemark, 2.2 mi.
* Games People Play Golf, 2.3 mi.
* Brentwood Country Club, 4.9 mi.
* Bowl Star, 5.9 mi.
* Hollywood Theaters, 5.9 mi.
* Parkdale Mall, 6.3 mi.
* Colorado Canyon, 7.2 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Picnic Area
* Chambers House Museum, 2.4 mi.
* McFaddin-Ward House Museum, 2.8 mi.
* Texas Energy Museum, 3.2 mi.
* Art Museum of Southeast Texas, 3.2 mi.
* Beaumont Convention Center, 3.4 mi.
* Edison Museum, 4.1 mi.
* Montagne Center, 6.9 mi.
* Coffee is available in the lobby
* Subway, walking distance
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.4 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.6 mi.
* Hooter's, 0.9 mi.
* Frankie's Italian Grill, 1.7 mi.
* Willy Ray's Bar B Que, 1.8 mi.
* Chula Vista Mexican Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.1 mi.
* Great China Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Waffle House, 2.8 mi.
* Red Lobster, 2.7 mi.
* Cafe Del Rio, 3.1 mi.
* HEB Plus Grocery Store, behind property
* Exxon Mobil Refinery, 4.3 mi.
* Motiva Enterprises Llc Inc., 11.4 mi.
* Valero Port Arthur Refinery, 19.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lamar University, 5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Memorial Hermann Baptist Hospital, 1.1 mi.
* The Medical Center of Southeast Texas, 15.2 mi.