Nightly Stays Now Available!
NEW---Subway now open directly in front of hotel serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay - Amelia, located just south of I-49/Highway 90 at Amelia exit 181 between Morgan City and Houma, LA. Located on the eastern side of St. Mary Parish, Amelia is the hub for oil and gas exploration in the Gulf of Mexico and inland waters.
The hotel is primarily extended-stay, catering to stays of a week or longer, but nightly stays
are also available. In many instances, our rates will be a better value
than that of a traditional hotel!
Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay - Amelia gives you real Southern hospitality with clean and comfortable accommodations at a great rate. Free wireless high-speed Internet
access and Ethernet are available in all guest rooms as well as all common areas throughout the hotel. For your convenience we offer an on-site guest laundry facility, BBQ/Picnic pavilion, horseshoe pits, ATM, business center, and full assortment of vending machines.
Step into the privacy of your own kitchen studio and enjoy amenities such as microwave, full sized refrigerator, stove cook top, sink, and full cabinetry. HD 32 inch LCD
flat panel TVs are in every room along with satellite TV expanded programming
to include over 100
channels...most of which are in HD. Also there is an in-room workspace, pillow top mattresses, and clock radio in all rooms. The bathtub comes with curved shower rods and adjustable shower heads. We have overflow parking for larger vehicles and RFID room keys.
We also offer accessible rooms with wider doors to bathroom, hand-held shower head, accessible sink and vanity, lower light switches, lower kitchen counter, cabinets, and appliances. Where roll-in shower is not available there is a chair in the bathtub. Selected studios are set up for the hearing impaired.
At Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay - Amelia, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
FEMA - LA5301 signifies compliance with the Hotel & Motel Fire Safety Act
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Charlie's Lanes, 4.6 mi.
* Lake End Park, 8.8 mi.
* Fairview Cinema, 10.8 mi.
* St Mary Golf and Country Club, 11.4 mi.
* Atchafalaya Golf Course, 13.8 mi.
* Southland Mall Shopping Center, 25.3 mi.
* Barbecue Grill
* Business Center with Computer
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area
* Amelia Belle Casino, 1 mi.
* International Petroleum Museum, 7.8 mi.
* Louisiana State Museum, 12.8 mi.
* Edward Douglass White Historic Site, 19.2 mi.
* Westland Acadian Cultural Center, 24.3 mi.
* Subway, directly in front of hotel
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Morgan City Grill, 4.8 mi.
* East Gate BBQ, 5.7 mi.
* El Paso Mexican Grill, 6.4 mi.
* Taco Bell Restaurant, 7.1 mi.
* Tampico Restaurant, 7.5 mi.
* Conrad Shipyard LLC, 0.5 mi.
* Allison Marine Contractors Inc, 0.5 mi.
* Bay Offshore Ltd, 0.7 mi.
* Bollinger Marine Fabricators, 1 mi.
* Tidewater, 1 mi.
* Transocean Inc, 1 mi.
* J. Ray Mcdermott, 1 mi.
* Petroleum Helicopters Inc, 2 mi.
* Nov Tuboscope, 3 mi.
* Coast Guard Station, 5 mi.
* Oceaneering International Inc, 5.6 mi.
* American Power Boat Association on Lake Palourde, July
* Cypress Sawmill Festival, end of March - beginning of April
* The Louisiana Shrimp and Petroleum Festival, end of August - beginning of September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Louisiana Technical College, 7.2 mi.
* Nicholls State University, 25.6 mi.
* Fletcher Technical Community College, 28.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Teche Regional Medical Center, 7.5 mi.
* Terrebonne General Medical Center, 29.8 mi.