Special Hotel Alert
***Our property is temporarily closed until the end of the year. Please pardon our dust as we renovate our property to enhance your Americas Best Value Inn and Suites experience.***
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lee's Summit/Kansas City, conveniently located off of Highway 50 and 291 N. Our interior corridor hotel is close to Historic Downtown Lee's Summit, Lee's Summit Cemetery, Missouri Town 1855, and Lee's Summit Train Depot. Unwind with a wine tasting at Stonehaus Farms Winery. Enjoy some shopping at Summitwoods Crossing Shopping Center and Independence Center. Make sure to also visit nearby Paradise Park, Legacy Park Community Center, and Savanahland Educational Park. Sit down to a delicious meal at one of our local restaurants including Habanero's Mexican Restaurant, Summit Hickory Pit BBQ, and Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lee's Summit/Kansas City provides comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff. Dogs weighing less than 50 lbs are welcome for a nightly charge of $15. Only dogs are allowed. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site meeting facility and business center. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our indoor pool. Exercise in our on-site fitness center. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. A microwave and mini-fridge are provided in our suites and are available upon request for a small charge in our guest rooms. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lee's Summit/Kansas City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cruise One The Stutzman Group, 1.7 mi.
* Summit Lanes, 2.2 mi.
* Summit Shopping Center, 2.9 mi.
* Paradise Park, 3.7 mi.
* Eastglen 16 Theatre, 4 mi.
* Legacy Park Community Center, 4.2 mi.
* Summitwoods Crossing, 4.2 mi.
* Shamrock Hills Golf Club, 5.8 mi.
* Teetering Rocks Golf Course, 8.1 mi.
* Independence Center, 11.2 mi.
* Family Golf Park, 11.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Indoor Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Lee's Summit Cemetery, 1.3 mi.
* Historic Downtown Lee's Summit, 1.6 mi.
* Lee's Summit Train Depot, 1.7 mi.
* Longview Mansion and Farms, 5.8 mi.
* Stonehaus Farms Winery, 5.8 mi.
* Missouri Town 1855, 7.2 mi.
* Savanahland Educational Park, 9.4 mi.
* Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, 17.7 mi.
* Harry S. Truman Library and Museum, 18.3 mi.
* Powell Gardens, 19 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Coffee available in lobby
* Habanero's Mexican Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Summit Hickory Pit BBQ, 0.1 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 0.6 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.7 mi.
* Fiesta Azteca Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Fazoli's, 1 mi.
* Steak 'n Shake, 1.1 mi.
* 54th Street Grill and Bar, 1.3 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Neighbor's Cafe, 1.9 mi.
* Midwest Distribution, 0.9 mi.
* Symtech Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Walgreens, 1.8 mi.
* Crantz Development LLC, 1.9 mi.
* Pfizer Global Manufacturing, 2.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.3 mi.
* Toys R Us Distribution Center, 3 mi.
* Best Buy, 3.9 mi.
* Borders, 3.9 mi.
We offer one 500 square foot meeting space with a maximum capacity of 30 guests.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Baker University, 2.7 mi.
* Metropolitan Community College-Longview, 5.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lee's Summit Medical Center, 1.2 mi.
* St Luke's East-Lee's Summit, 4 mi.
* Truman Medical Center, 6.9 mi.