Americas Best Value Inn Indio offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi and free continental breakfast. All guest rooms include sofa bed, microwave, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, alarm clock radio, safe, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 19 miles from Palm Springs International Airport and nearby several local attractions such as The Coachella Valley History Museum. We are conveniently located off of I-10, at the corner of Industrial Place and Monroe Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Indio offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Indio Performing Arts Center, Riverside County Fairgrounds, California State University/San Bernardino, or The Living Desert. At Americas Best Value Inn Indio our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Indio, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Yucca Park, 0.4 mi.
* Regal Indio Metro 8, 1.9 mi.
* Indio Municipal Golf Course, 2 mi.
* Empire Polo Club, 4 mi.
* Spotlight 29 Casino, 4.5 mi.
* Indian Wells Tennis Garden, 5.1 mi.
* McCallum Theatre, 9.5 mi.
* Gardens On El Paseo, 9.5 mi.
* Westfield Palm Desert, 10.1 mi.
* Palm Springs Lanes Bowling Alley, 15.8 mi.
* Business Center (With Computer)
* Outdoor Pool
* The Coachella Valley History Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Indio Performing Arts Center, 1.8 mi.
* California Ballet Opera, 1.8 mi.
* Riverside County Fairgrounds, 2 mi.
* Shields Date Garden, 3.4 mi.
* Hits Thermal, 8.4 mi.
* UCR Palm Desert Center, 8.6 mi.
* The Living Desert, 10.2 mi.
* Lake Cahuilla, 11.2 mi.
* Chevron Station Chiriaco Summit, 31.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Taco Jalisco, 0.01 mi.
* El Mexicali Cafe II, 0.05 mi.
* Subway, 0.07 mi.
* Denny's, 1.4 mi.
* Charli Marrone's Italian Bar and Grill, 1.7 mi.
* In-N-Out Burger, 1.7 mi.
* China Bistro, 1.8 mi.
* Farmer Boys, 1.8 mi.
* Round Table Pizza, 1.9 mi.
* Murph's Gaslight, 3.1 mi.
* Souplantation, 3.8 mi.
* Mimi's Cafe, 4 mi.
* Sam's Sushi, 4.3 mi.
* LG's Prime Steakhouse, 5.2 mi.
* IHOP, 11.1 mi.
* Ferguson, 0.09 mi.
* La Hacienda Nursery, 1.9 mi.
* Mathis Brothers Furniture, 2.1 mi.
* Kaman Industrial Technologies, 2.4 mi.
* Granite Construction Co., 2.6 mi.
* The Home Depot, 4 mi.
* Consolidated Electrical Distribution, 8.4 mi.
* Genetic Research Institute, 12.1 mi.
* Riverside County Date Festival, February
* Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, April
* Stagecoach Festival, April
* Indio International Tamale Festival, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* California State University, San Bernardino, Palm Desert Campus, 8.9 mi.
* College of the Desert, 9.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital, 2.3 mi.
* Eisenhower Medical Center, 5 mi.