Special Hotel Alert
***Pool will be Temporarily Closed from September 28th-October 26th, 2015. Please pardon our dust as we renovate our property to enhance your Americas Best Value Inn experience.***
Americas Best Value Inn Sarasota/Downtown offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building, and complimentary continental breakfast. Guests can enjoy our outdoor swimming pool that is open year round. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, in-room safe, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located off the Tamiami Trail. We are nearby several attractions such as G Wiz Science Museum, downtown Sarasota, and the Ringling Museum. Also close to Siesta Beach and St. Armands Circle. Sorry, weekly rates are not available at our hotel.
Americas Best Value Inn Sarasota/Downtown is your best choice along Florida's Suncoast. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure, or simply passing through on your way to Miami or Tampa. At Americas Best Value Inn Sarasota/Downtown our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Sarasota/Downtown, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Scuba Quest, 0.3 mi.
* Hollywood 20 Movie Theatre, 0.7 mi.
* Sarasota Skatepark, 1 mi.
* Payne Park, 1 mi.
* Sarasota Lanes, 1.1 mi.
* Arlington Park, 1.4 mi.
* Westfield Southgate Mall, 1.9 mi.
* Stardust Skate Center, 2.3 mi.
* Island Style Watersports, 3 mi.
* Siesta Beach, 3.5 mi.
* Bobby Jones Golf Club, 3.6 mi.
* St. Armands Circle, 4 mi.
* Historic Asolo Theater, 4.9 mi.
* Westfield Sarasota Square, 7.4 mi.
* AMC Sarasota 12 Theatre, 7.5 mi.
* Kathleen D. Charters, 13.8 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Sarasota Opera House, 0.6 mi.
* G Wiz Science Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Selby Botanical Gardens, 1.2 mi.
* Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, 1.9 mi.
* Circus Sarasota, 2.5 mi.
* Ed Smith Stadium, 2.7 mi.
* Ringling Museum of Art, 3.2 mi.
* Sarasota Classic Car Museum, 3.7 mi.
* Sarasota Jungle Gardens, 3.9 mi.
* St. Armands Circle, 4 mi.
* Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium, 4.2 mi.
* Sarasota Bay, 4.8 mi.
* Historic Spanish Point, 11.8 mi.
* South Florida Museum, 14 mi.
* Myakka River State Park, 18.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Barnacle Bill's Seafood, 0.8 mi.
* Marina Jack Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Applebee's, 1.3 mi.
* P. F. Chang’s China Bistro, 1.6 mi.
* IHOP, 1.9 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.9 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.9 mi.
* Panera Bread, 2.2 mi.
* Bonefish Grill, 4 mi.
* 5 Forks Grill and Cafe, 4.1 mi.
* Dylan's Fondue Fusion, 4.4 mi.
* Alpine Steakhouse, 4.5 mi.
* Boar’s Head Provisions Co., 0.8 mi.
* Lexjet Corporation, 1 mi.
* Seneca Foods Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Blue Line Inc, 1.6 mi.
* Sun Hydraulics Corporation, 4.9 mi.
* Chris-Craft, 5.6 mi.
* IMG Academy, 10.5 mi.
* Mixon Fruit Farms, 11.6 mi.
* Pacific Tomato Growers, 15 mi.
* Thunder By the Bay, January
* Sarasota County Fair, March
* Sarasota Jazz Festival, March
* Grand Prix Boat Race, July 4th weekend
* Stone Crab Seafood and Wine Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Ringling College of Art Design, 3.2 mi.
* New College of Florida, 5.1 mi.
* USF Sarasota Manatee, 5.6 mi.
* State College of Florida, 11.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Sarasota Memorial Hospital, 0.8 mi.