The Americas Best Value Inn Amarillo Airport/Grand Street offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure or when just passing through Amarillo. We offer clean comfortable rooms, affordable rates, and in-room Wi-Fi. Every room includes a 32 inch flat panel cable TV with 65 cable channels with ESPN & Showtime, and mini-fridges & microwaves on request.
Take advantage of our seasonal outdoor pool and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parents room). Additionally, we are located nearby to some great local restaurants such as the Coyote Bluff Café (voted Best of Amarillo every year since 2010!) For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience we offer a 24-hour front desk, a pet friendly location, new fitness room, both smoking and non-smoking rooms and truck parking. Our property is within walking distance to Wal-Mart and is centrally located less than 10 minutes from Downtown Amarillo, the Tri-State fairgrounds and the Amarillo Civic Center Complex and is only 5 minutes from Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport.
The ABVI Amarillo Airport/Grand Street is your best choice when you “Step into the Real Texas.” We offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town to visit the World Championship Ranch Rodeo, American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame Museum or any of the great sports events at the Amarillo Civic Center Complex. At ABVI Amarillo Airport/Grand Street our goal is to provide our guests a great experience at an affordable price, not just a place to stay.
Most importantly, everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn – Amarillo Airport/Grand Street is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the ABVI Amarillo Airport/Grand Street - You Deserve It.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Comanche Trail Golf Course, 1.9 mi.
* Splash Amarillo, 1.9 mi.
* Eastridge Lanes, 3.8 mi.
* Benton Park, 4.2 mi.
* Amarillo Little Theatre Academy, 4.4 mi.
* Amarillo City Zoo, 5.4 mi.
* Amarillo Botanical Gardens, 7.9 mi.
* Westgate Mall, 8.7 mi.
* Westgate Plaza, 8.9 mi.
* Skate Plex, 10.7 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool
* Tri-State Fair, 1.1 mi.
* American Quarter Horse Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Amarillo Civic Center, 3 mi.
* Amarillo Museum of Art, 3.7 mi.
* Harrington House Historic Home, 4 mi.
* Wonderland Amusement Park, 5.4 mi.
* Don Harrington Discovery Center, 8.1 mi.
* Palo Duro Canyon State Park, 26.9 mi.
* Coffee available in lobby
* Pizza Hut, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.5 mi.
* Coyote Bluff Cafe, 0.7 mi.
* Denny's, 1.7 mi.
* Big Texan Steak House, 2.7 mi.
* Eddie's Napoli's, 3.2 mi.
* Ohms Cafe and Bar, 3.4 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar, 4.4 mi.
* Ruby Tequila's Mexican Kitchen, 4.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 4.7 mi.
* Continental Equipment Co LP, walking distance
* RSC Equipment Rental, 0.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.3 mi.
* FedEx Freight, 0.4 mi.
* UniFirst, 0.6 mi.
* Shelter Distribution Inc, 1.6 mi.
* Tripp's Harley-Davidson, 8.4 mi.
* Annual Amarillo Chamber of Commerce Summer Fiesta, June
Local Colleges and Universities
* Amarillo College, 3.9 mi.
* Wayland Baptist University Amarillo Campus, 6.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Heart Hospital-Northwest Texas, 3.4 mi.
* VA Medical Center-Amarillo, 8 mi.
* Baptist Saint Anthony Health System, 8.2 mi.
* Children's Hospital, 8.6 mi.