Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Paris, which has been recognized for excellence in quality, guest service, and as one of the best lodging values in Paris, Texas. Our 24-hour front desk staff will make you feel welcome with our small town Texas charm. Start your day right with our free deluxe continental breakfast. Enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site Mangels Grill or order room service. Relax outside by our pool. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Take advantage of our 1000 sq ft Onyx meeting facility, large meeting room that features a full sized kitchen and two handicap bathrooms, and business services. Our meeting facilities are the perfect place to host your next reunion, reunion, wedding reception, business meeting, or other event. Relax in the privacy of your own clean, comfortable, well-appointed, spacious guest room with amenities including free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, 32 inch flat screen cable TV with HBO, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, free local and long distance calls, and voicemail. Come experience comfort, convenience, and exceptional value.
Americas Best Value Inn Paris, located in northeast Texas, offers free pre-scheduled shuttle service to and from nearby Cox Field Airport. Our pet friendly hotel is conveniently located off of Loop 286, providing easy access to downtown Paris, Paris Regional Medical Center, Kimberly - Clark, Sara Lee, Love Civic Center, and the second largest Eiffel Tower in the world. Unwind in the lounge located across the road or at the nearby 24-hour home-style restaurant. Enjoy great dining at the local restaurants such as Applebee's and Chili's. Have fun shopping at the antique stores around the square, Wal-Mart, Mirabeau Square Shopping Center, and Williamsburg Shopping Center. At Americas Best Value Inn Paris, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mirabeau Square Shopping Center, 0.2 mi.
* Pine Ridge Golf Course, 2.2 mi.
* Williamsburg Shopping Center, 2.4 mi.
* Elk Hollow Golf Club, 2.5 mi.
* Paris Community Theatre, 3.1 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 8, 3.3 mi.
* Paris Lanes, 3.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* On-site Restaurant
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open May 20th - September 30th)
* Hayden Museum of American Art, 1.8 mi.
* Eiffel Tower Replica, 1.9 mi.
* Love Civic Center, 2.6 mi.
* Sam Bell Maxey State Historic Site, 3.3 mi.
* Lamar County Historical Museum, 3.6 mi.
* Evergreen Cemetery, 4 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 10am
* Mangels Grill, on-site American/Mexican Restaurant, open Monday - Thursday from 11am - 8:30pm and Friday - Saturday from 11am - 9:30pm
* Room service is available daily upon request
* Paul's Hot Dog On A Stick, 0.2 mi.
* Golden China, 0.2 mi.
* Applebee's Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Chicken Express, 0.3 mi.
* Shogun Japanese Steak House, 0.3 mi.
* Furr's Family Dining, 0.6 mi.
* Capizzi's Italian Kitchen, 1.6 mi.
* Lily Queen Chinese Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Campbell Soup Co, 4.4 mi.
* Turner Industries Piping, 4.8 mi.
* Sara Lee Bakery Group, 4.9 mi.
* Kimberly-Clark Corporation, 7.3 mi.
Our 1000 sq ft Onyx Room with a maximum capacity of 100 guests is ideal for business meetings, seminars, receptions, reunions, birthdays, and anniversaries. We also offer a large meeting or dining space with access to a spacious kitchen and two handicap accessible restrooms.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Paris Junior College, 1.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Paris Regional Medical Center, 1.4 mi.