Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Goodland, located in Northwest Kansas, off of Interstate 70 and Highway 27. Our hotel is positioned near several area attractions including Carnegie Arts Center, High Plains Museum, and Van Gogh Sunflower Painting. Enjoy the great outdoors at Steever Water Park and Sherman State Fishing Lake and Wildlife Area. Dine at our on-site restaurant Shiraz (closed Sunday) or at one of the other local restaurants including Taco John's, Subway, and Pizza Hut.
Whether traveling through or staying for a relaxing getaway, Americas Best Value Inn Goodland offers ideal accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Start your day right with our free deluxe continental breakfast, including eggs, biscuits, gravy, and fresh waffles. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site business center, and guest laundry facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our public areas. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, hairdryer, sitting area, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, free local calls, and wake-up service. Pets are welcome, charges apply. Children 11 years of age and under stay free in parents room with existing bedding.
At Americas Best Value Inn Goodland, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Steever Water Park, 1.5 mi.
* Sherman Theatre, 1.7 mi.
* Goodland Activities Center, 2 mi.
* Sugar Hills Golf Club, 3.8 mi.
* Sherman State Fishing Lake and Wildlife Area, 13.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* On-site Restaurant/Lounge
* High Plains Museum/America's First Helicopter, 1.2 mi.
* Soldiers Memorial Park, 1.3 mi.
* Carnegie Arts Center, 1.7 mi.
* Sherman County Historical Society, 1.7 mi.
* 1907 Queen Anne Victorian House, 1.7 mi.
* Van Gogh Sunflower Painting, 2.1 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast with eggs, biscuits, and gravy
* Free coffee in the lobby
* Shiraz Steak House, On-Site Restaurant, Open Mon-Thurs 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm, closed Sunday
* Taco John's, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Arby's, 0.5 mi.
* Steak & Shake, 1.1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.1 mi.
* Tequila's Mexican Grill, 1.2 mi.
* 17th Street Diner, 1.3 mi.
* Gambino's Pizza, 1.3 mi.
* Crazy R's Bar and Grill, 1.4 mi.
* On the Bricks Cafe, 1.5 mi.
* Daylight Donuts, 1.8 mi.
* China Gardens, 1.8 mi.
* Double Barrel BBQ, 2.3 mi.
* Coca Cola Vending, 0.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.4 mi.
* FedEx Freight, 1.1 mi.
* Triple A Brand Meat Co, 34.8 mi.
* Run for the Wall, May
* Slice of Life Golf Tournament, June
* Maverick's Rodeo, August
* Northwest Kansas Bike Show, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Northwest Kansas Technical College, 1.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Goodland Regional Medical Center, 2.3 mi.
* Kit Carson County Memorial Hospital, 29.9 mi.