Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Goodland, located in Northwest Kansas, off of Interstate 70 and Highway 27. Our hotel is positioned near several area attractions including Carnegie Arts Center, High Plains Museum, and Van Gogh Sunflower Painting. Enjoy the great outdoors at Steever Water Park and Sherman State Fishing Lake and Wildlife Area. Dine at our on-site restaurant Shiraz or at one of the other local restaurants including Taco John's, Subway, and Pizza Hut.
Whether traveling through or staying for a relaxing getaway, Americas Best Value Inn Goodland offers ideal accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site business center, and guest laundry facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our public areas. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including a coffeemaker, cable TV, hairdryer, sitting area, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, free local calls, and wake-up service. Pets are welcome for a small non-refundable per stay charge. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room. At Americas Best Value Inn Goodland, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Note: There is an indoor pool at the property, but it is currently closed for repairs. We appreciate your patience.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.6 mi.
* Steever Water Park, 1.5 mi.
* Sherman Theatre, 1.7 mi.
* Goodland Activities Center, 2 mi.
* Sugar Hills Golf Club, 3.8 mi.
* Sherman State Fishing Lake and Wildlife Area, 20.5 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* On-site Restaurant/Lounge
* High Plains Museum, 1.2 mi.
* Soldiers Memorial Park, 1.3 mi.
* Carnegie Arts Center, 1.7 mi.
* Historical Society Sherman County, 1.7 mi.
* 1907 Queen Anne Victorian House, 1.7 mi.
* Van Gogh Sunflower Painting, 2.1 mi.
* Renner Field Goodland Municipal Airport (GLD), 3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast, including fresh waffles
* Free coffee is available in the lobby 24-hours/day
* Shiraz, On-Site Restaurant, Open Mon-Thurs 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm
* Taco John's, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* 17th Street Diner, 0.7 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.1 mi.
* Gambino's Pizza, 1.3 mi.
* Crazy R's Bar and Grill, 1.5 mi.
* On the Bricks Cafe, 1.5 mi.
* Daylight Donuts, 1.8 mi.
* China Gardens, 1.8 mi.
* Mexico 3 Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Wendy's, 2.5 mi.
* Double Barrel BBQ, 2.6 mi.
* Butterfly Cafe, 3 mi.
* Maverick's Rodeo, August
* Northwest Kansas Bike Show, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Northwest Kansas Technical College, 1.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Goodland Regional Medical Center, 2.4 mi.
* Prairieland Animal Clinic, 2.5 mi.