Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites El Paso, located in the western tip of Texas where Texas, New Mexico, and Old Mexico meet. El Paso is the largest international metroplex in the world and seamlessly blends cultures and traditions. Exploring is easy with our location just off of I-10 Exit 16. We are close to the University of Texas El Paso, Sun Bowl Stadium, Cohen Stadium, and Zin Valle Vineyards. For some quality family time, make sure to visit nearby Wet 'n' Wild Water World, Bob-O's Family Fun Center, and Western Playland. Enjoy a delicious bite to eat at one of our local restaurants including Los Gallegos, Como's No 1 Italian Restaurant, and State Line Smokehouse and Grill.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites El Paso offers affordable rates, an attentive 24-hour front desk staff, and comfortable guest rooms. Start your day with our free continental breakfast. Unwind in our barbecue picnic area. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site meeting facility, business center, and guest laundry facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our public areas and guest rooms.
Step into our guest rooms and experience absolute relaxation with a coffeemaker, cable TV, hairdryer, desk with lamp, iron, clock radio, and free local calls. Upgrade your stay by booking one of our suites with a plush king-sized bed. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites El Paso, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mission Hills Park, 1.2 mi.
* Bob-O's Family Fun Center, 3.3 mi.
* Sunland Park Shopping Mall, 3.6 mi.
* Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino, 3.8 mi.
* Scenic View Drive, 3.9 mi.
* Coronado Country Club, 5.1 mi.
* Cinemark West, 5.9 mi.
* Cielo Vista Mall, 10.5 mi.
* The Outlet Shoppes At El Paso, 10.7 mi.
* Zin Valle Vineyards, 13.6 mi.
* Wet 'n' Wild Water World, 15.7 mi.
* Oasis Lanes and Amusement Center, 18.6 mi.
* Barbecue Grill
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Picnic Area
* Centennial Museum, 2.7 mi.
* Sun Bowl Stadium, 2.9 mi.
* El Paso Museum of History, 3.5 mi.
* El Paso Convention Center, 3.6 mi.
* Western Playland, 4.4 mi.
* International Museum of Art, 4.9 mi.
* El Paso Zoo, 7.4 mi.
* Wyler Arial Tramway, 8.9 mi.
* Fort Bliss Museums, 10 mi.
* Franklin Mountains State Park, 14.8 mi.
* Cohen Stadium, 15.6 mi.
* Ysleta Mission, 16.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Coffee available in lobby daily
* Al-Zaituna Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Buena Vista Cafe, 0.5 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 0.7 mi.
* Los Gallegos, 0.7 mi.
* Pizza Properties Inc, 0.7 mi.
* Como's No 1 Italian Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Beijing Lili Chinese Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Village Inn Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Dane's Steakhouse, 1.9 mi.
* State Line Smokehouse and Grill, 3.5 mi.
* Avila's Mexican, 3.6 mi.
* Bath Commissioning Corporation, 0.2 mi.
* Jacobs Engineering Group Inc, 0.4 mi.
* Helen of Troy, 8.3 mi.
* Fort Bliss, 9.3 mi.
* Biggs Army Airfield, 13.3 mi.
We offer one meeting space with a maximum capacity of 125 guests.
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Texas El Paso, 1.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Las Palmas Rehabilitation Hospital, 0.9 mi.
* Border Children's Health Center, 2.3 mi.
* Providence Memorial Hospital, 2.3 mi.
* Las Palmas Medical Center, 2.4 mi.
* Sierra Medical Center, 3.8 mi.
* Triumph Hospital El Paso, 4.1 mi.