Americas Best Value Inn Elizabethtown offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free lobby coffee service, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and all public areas. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, iron, ironing board, and satellite TVs with ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off of Interstate 65, and are close to Western Kentucky University, Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historical Park, and Fort Knox.
Americas Best Value Inn Elizabethtown is your best choice when you visit “E’Town”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Louisville or Lexington. At Americas Best Value Inn Elizabethtown our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Elizabethtown, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Conder's Paintball, 0.3 mi.
* Historic State Theater Complex, 1.4 mi.
* Pritchard Community Center, 1.8 mi.
* Elizabethtown Swimming Pool, 2.4 mi.
* Elizabethtown City Park, 2.5 mi.
* Funtopia, 2.5 mi.
* University Drive Park, 3.3 mi.
* Elizabethtown Nature Park, 3.7 mi.
* Movie Palace, 3.7 mi.
* Freeman Lake Park, 3.8 mi.
* Towne Mall, 4.4 mi.
* Kmart Plaza, 4.6 mi.
* Dix-E-Town Lanes, 5.9 mi.
* Heartland Golf Club, 6.7 mi.
* Kart Kountry, 26.5 mi.
* Business Center with Computer
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Brown Pusey House, 1.4 mi.
* Hardin County History Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Swope's Cars of Yesteryear Museum, 3 mi.
* Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historical Park, 14.7 mi.
* General George Patton Museum, 17.6 mi.
* Jim Beam Distillery, 23.7 mi.
* Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo, 34.6 mi.
* Maker's Mark Distillery, 36.4 mi.
* Mammoth Cave National Park, 48.6 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Jerry’s Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Long John Silver’s, 0.2 mi.
“ Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Cobbler’s Cafe, 1.2 mi.
* Back Home Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.7 mi.
* Double Dragon Chinese Restaurant, 2.3 mi.
* McDonald’s, 2.4 mi.
* Gatti’s Pizza, 2.5 mi.
* El Acapulco, 2.9 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 3.8 mi.
* White Castle, 3.8 mi.
* Texas Outlaw Barbeque, 3.9 mi.
* Waffle House, 4 mi.
* Namaste Indian Cuisine and Bar, 4 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 4 mi.
* Stone Hearth Restaurant, 4.2 mi.
* Cheddars Casual Cafe, 5.6 mi.
* Dollar General, 0.3 mi.
* Dow Corning Corporation, 1 mi.
* Rite Aid Pharmacy, 2.1 mi.
* Staples, 4.6 mi.
* Dana Corporation, 5.5 mi.
* Akebono Brake Corporation, 5.8 mi.
* Altec Industries Inc., 5.9 mi.
* Flint Group, 5.9 mi.
* Flex Films USA, 6.2 mi.
* Summit Polymers, 6.8 mi.
* Fort Knox, 16.4 mi.
* Founders’ Day Celebration, July
* Heartland Festival in The Park, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Western Kentucky University, 2.9 mi.
* Elizabethtown Community and Technical College, 3 mi.
* University of Louisville, 43.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Hardin Memorial Hospital, 2.9 mi.
* Kosair Children's Hospital, 3.6 mi.