Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Berea, located right off of I-75 Exit 76, offering easy access for I-75 travelers. Our hotel is next to Wendy's Restaurant and is within walking distance of four other restaurants. We are the closest hotel to Berea College, one mile from Art and Kraft Center, twelve minutes from Renfro Valley, twelve miles from EKU College in Richmond, and thirty miles south of Lexington. KY. Our Kentucky hotel is near a variety of attractions such as Berea College, Daniel Boone National Forest, Adventure Falls, and the White Hall Historic House. We are also near a number of museums including the Kentucky Hall of Fame and Museum, Fort Boonesborough Museum, and W G Burroughs Geology Museum. Local events include the 12th Annual L and N Day in June and the Spoonbread Festival in September.
Americas Best Value Inn Berea offers clean comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour staff. Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast. Enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site Mariachi (Open from 10am - 10pm) and Wendy's (Open from 10am - 12am) restaurants. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our public areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV, hairdryer, desk with lamp, radio, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Berea, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Club Arena, 0.8 mi.
* Kentucky Guild of Artists, 0.8 mi.
* Boone Square Shopping Center LLC, 1.9 mi.
* Battlefield Golf Course, 9.3 mi.
* Galaxy Bowling and Family Entertainment Center, 12.1 mi.
* Valley Bingo, 13.9 mi.
* High Velocity Paintball, 14.2 mi.
* Adventure Falls, 15.4 mi.
* On-site Restaurants
* Berea Shopping Center, walking distance
* W G Burroughs Geology Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Kentucky Music Hall Of Fame and Museum, 6.3 mi.
* Kentucky Festival Pageant Association, 13 mi.
* White Hall Historic House, 19.9 mi.
* Daniel Boone National Forest, 24.7 mi.
* Fort Boonesborough Museum, 25.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast available from 6am - 9am
* Free coffee available in the lobby 24-hours/day
* Mariachi, On-site, Open 10am - 10pm
* Wendy's, On-site, Open 10am - 12am
* Burger King, walking distance
* Dinner Bell Restaurant, walking distance
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.2 mi.
* Wanpen Thai and Chinese Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken, 0.4 mi.
* Mario's Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* Main Street Cafe, 1.4 mi.
* Delta Natural Gas Co Inc - Berea Office, 2.5 mi.
* Tokico Manufacturing Corporation, 2.7 mi.
* Heights Finance Corporation, 2.9 mi.
* US Agricultural Department, 3.3 mi.
* Rand McNally and Co, 13.3 mi.
* World Finance Corporation, 14 mi.
* Sherwin Williams Company Automotive Distribution Center, 14.1 mi.
* CSX, 14.3 mi.
* 12th Annual L and N Day, June
* Spoonbread Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Berea College, 1.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Saint Joseph-Berea Rehabilitation, 1.4 mi.
* Berea Animal Hospital, 2.6 mi.