Americas Best Value Inn St. Joseph offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, suites, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, business center with a computer, and Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, coffeemaker, iron, ironing boards, 39 inch flat panel cable TV, and HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located less than 4 miles from Downtown St. Joseph, Pony Express Museum, and Jesse James Home Museum. We are only 1 mile west of Interstate 29, Exit 47.
Americas Best Value Inn St. Joseph is your best choice where “The Pony Express started and Jesse James ended.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Kansas City. At Americas Best Value Inn St. Joseph our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn St. Joseph, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* East Hills Shopping Center, 0.3 mi.
* Northgate Shopping Center, 0.4 mi.
* Cool Crest Garden Golf, 0.5 mi.
* Plaza 8 Movie Times, 1 mi.
* Olympia Lanes, 1.4 mi.
* Fairview Golf Course, 3 mi.
* Hollywood 10, 3.9 mi.
* Krug Park, 4.3 mi.
* The Saint Joseph Parkway, 4.4 mi.
* St. Jo Frontier Casino, 5.1 mi.
* Bode Sports Complex, 5.1 mi.
* St. Joseph REC Center, 5.2 mi.
* River Bluffs Parks, 6.7 mi.
* Hyde Park, 9.2 mi.
* Camoeron Veteran Memorial Golf Course, 34.1 mi.
* Business Center (With Computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* St. Joseph Museums, 0.7 mi.
* Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art, 1.5 mi.
* Youngdahl Urban Conservation Area, 2.1 mi.
* Historic Missouri Theatre, 3.3 mi.
* St. Joseph Civic Arena, 3.6 mi.
* Pony Express Museum, 3.9 mi.
* Jesse James Home Museum, 4 mi.
* Patee House Museum, 4 mi.
* Jesse James Home, 4 mi.
* St. Joseph Fire Museum, 4 mi.
* St. Joseph Nature Center, 4.8 mi.
* Fort Smith Park, 4.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Whiskey Creek, 0.03 mi.
* Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill, 0.1 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.1 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.1 mi.
* Denny's, 0.2 mi.
* Le Peep Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 0.2 mi.
* McAlister's Deli, 0.2 mi.
* Bandana's BBQ St. Joseph, 0.2 mi.
* Taco John's, 0.3 mi.
* Carlos O'Kelly's, 0.4 mi.
* Burger King, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.8 mi.
* Long John Silver's, 0.8 mi.
* Hunan Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Fredrick Inn Steak House, 2.5 mi.
* Dominos Pizza, 3.1 mi.
* Hoof and Horn Steak House, 8.2 mi.
* Army National Guard, 0.6 mi.
* Walgreens Pharmacy, 0.7 mi.
* Lipert Mechanical Services Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Triggerfish Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Herzong Railroad Services Inc., 3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 4.2 mi.
* Stetson Hat Company Outlet Store, 4.3 mi.
* Chase and Poe Candy Company, 5.1 mi.
* Triumph Foods, 8.6 mi.
* Missouri Air National Guard, 10.5 mi.
* UCP Annual Chili Challenge, March
* Apple Blossom Festival, May
* Trails West Festival, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Vatterott College, 1.2 mi.
* Missouri Western State University, 2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Heartland Health Medical Center, 2 mi.