Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn North Capital, located off US-1 South Exit 16, just outside of the Raleigh Beltline. Our two story exterior corridor Capital Boulevard hotel offers easy access to I-440,I-540, downtown Raleigh, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Popular area attractions include North Carolina State University, North Carolina Museum History, Hedingham Golf Club, North Carolina State Capitol, North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, and the Raleigh Civic and Convention Center. Local restaurants include Sawasdee Thai Restaurant, Tocos y Mariscos Billarata, and Mayflower Seafood Restaurant.
Our friendly 24-hour front desk staff is here to make Americas Best Value Inn North Capital your home away from home while visiting the Raleigh area. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, and satellite TV with HBO. At Americas Best Value Inn North Capital, We*ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Skate Ranch, 1.1 mi.
* Adventure Landing, 1.3 mi.
* Raleigh Ice Plex, 1.7 mi.
* Majestic Nail and Day Spa, 2.2 mi.
* Buffaloe Lanes North, 2.9 mi.
* Carmike Cinemas Carmike 15 Theater, 3.1 mi.
* Quails Corners Shopping Center, 3.4 mi.
* Triangle Town Center, 3.4 mi.
* Dazzle Salon and Spa, 3.6 mi.
* Hedingham Golf Club, 3.7 mi.
* Raleigh Racquet Club, 4 mi.
* Shelley Lake Park, 6.3 mi.
* Action Ski and Outdoor Tours, 6.5 mi.
* Durant Nature Preserve, 6.6 mi.
* Crabtree Valley Mall, 7 mi.
* Carolina Ballet, 2.1 mi.
* North Carolina State Capitol, 5.5 mi.
* North Carolina Museum-History, 5.6 mi.
* North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, 5.6 mi.
* Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts, 5.7 mi.
* Raleigh Civic and Convention Center, 6.1 mi.
* Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek, 8.5 mi.
* North Carolina State Fairgrounds, 9 mi.
* PNC Arena, 10.2 mi.
* Frankie’s Fun Park, 16.1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily Mon-Fri 6am - 9:30am and Sat - Sun 7am - 9:30am
* Sawasdee Thai Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* New China Express, 0.3 mi.
* Cici's Pizza, 0.4 mi.
* Los Cuates, 0.4 mi.
* Pho Cali, 0.5 mi.
* Mayflower Seafood Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Cook Out, 0.6 mi.
* Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet, 0.8 mi.
* Burger King, 0.9 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1 mi.
* Buffalo Brothers Pizza and Wing, 1.1 mi.
* Tacos y Mariscos Billarata, 1.2 mi.
* CVS, 0.7 mi.
* Trident Technology Solutions, 2 mi.
* Cornerstone Construction, 2.7 mi.
* Microspace Communications Corporation, 2.9 mi.
* Babies *R* Us, 3.4 mi.
* North Carolina Center Public, 5.7 mi.
* Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, 6.6 mi.
* N Touch Wireles, 8.6 mi.
* Stock Building Supply, Distribution Center, 16.9 mi.
* Research Triangle Park, 22 mi.
* Ice Raleigh, November to January
* North Carolina Chinese Lantern Festival-Cary, November to January
* Three Kings Day Parade, January
* Tet Vietnamese New Year Festival, January
* Annual African American Cultural Celebration, End of January
Local Colleges and Universities
* Shaw University, 5.6 mi.
* North Carolina State University, 7.3 mi.
* Meredith College, 7.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* WakeMed Raleigh Campus, 3.8 mi.