Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Clearlake/Wine Country. Our twenty room lakefront hotel features limited boat parking, a private pier with a fishing dock. Jet ski and boat rentals are available to enjoy your day on the lake. Our hotel is near Vigilance Winery, Shannon Ridge Vineyards, Riviera Hills Golf and Rec Club, Austin Park, Anderson Marsh State Historic Park, Terrill Cellars, Lower Lake Schoolhouse Historic Site, and McVicar Wildlife Sanctuary. After a fun day in the Clearlake area, enjoy a delicious meal at one of the area’s countless restaurants such as Main Street Bar and Grill, Howard’s Grotto for Fresh Seafood, The Spot Burger Restaurant, and Cactus Grill for authentic Mexican Cuisine.
Start your day right by picking up a free daily newspaper and enjoying our free continental breakfast. Relax by our on-site seasonal pool and barbecue picnic area. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Rest in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, and satellite TV with over 200 channels including the Sports Package and HBO and Cinemax. Children age 17 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are welcome for a non-refundable nightly charge of $15 per dog, per night. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Clearlake/Wine Country, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kings Christmas Trees, 1.3 mi.
* Burns Valley Mall, 1.4 mi.
* Clearlake Cinema, 1.7 mi.
* Eleven Roses Ranch, 12.6 mi.
* Riviera Hills Golf and Rec Club, 15.2 mi.
* Hidden Valley Lake Golf Course, 16.6 mi.
* Buckingham Golf Course, 18.9 mi.
* Lake County Visitor Info Center, 19.1 mi.
* Twin Pine Casino, 21.4 mi.
* Konocti Vista Casino, 25.4 mi.
* Robinson Rancheria Bingo and Casino, 26.1 mi.
* Disney's Water Sports Boat Rentals, 26.7 mi.
* Running Creek Casino, 28.1 mi.
* Barbecue area
* Limited boat parking
* Private Pier for fishing
* Guest laundry facility
* Picnic area
* Seasonal outdoor pool (May 1st - October 31st)
* Austin Park, 0.6 mi.
* Redbud Park, 1.7 mi.
* Yuba Community College, 4.4 mi.
* Anderson Marsh State Historic Park, 4.5 mi.
* Terrill Cellars, 5.5 mi.
* Lower Lake Schoolhouse Historic Site, 5.9 mi.
* High Valley Vineyard, 7.5 mi.
* McVicar Wildlife Sanctuary, 7.5 mi.
* Shannon Ridge Vineyards and Winery, 8.4 mi.
* Clear Lake State Park, 23.3 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Main Street Bar and Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Cactus Grill, 0.9 mi.
* Cabos, 1.4 mi.
* Stone Fire Pizza, 1.4 mi.
* Kour Thai Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Howard's Grotto, 1.6 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.9 mi.
* Subway, 1.9 mi.
* Magic Wok, 2.0 mi.
* Paradise Pizza & More, 2.1 mi.
* Sanders Construction Co, 0.6 mi.
* Natures Own Health Foods, 0.7 mi.
* Town and Country Property Management, 1 mi.
* Autocon Mixing Systems, 1.4 mi.
* Highlands Water Co, 1.4 mi.
* Sears Home Services, 1.4 mi.
* Rite Aid Pharmacy, 1.5 mi.
* Dmls Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* St Helena Hospital Clearlake, 3.5 mi.
* Walmart Connection Center, 4 mi.