Americas Best Value Inn and Suites St. Charles Inn / St. Louis offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious standard rooms and suites, free coffee in the lobby, free full hot breakfast, and Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas. All guest rooms include coffeemakers, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing boards, desk with lamp, tables with chairs, in-room safe, free local calls, and wake-up service. We also offer our guests a heated indoor pool open year round and a fitness center on site.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located to Interstate 70. There are several nearby attractions to the property including the St. Louis Gateway Arch and Ameristar St Charles Casino.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites St. Charles Inn / St. Louis is your best choice within the "Rome of the West." We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town sightseeing around St. Louis, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Kansas City. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites St. Charles Inn / St. Louis our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites St. Charles Inn / St. Louis, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mark Twain Mall, 0.2 mi.
* Bass Pro Shop, 0.3 mi.
* Ameristar St. Charles Casino, 0.7 mi.
* Frontier Park, 1 mi.
* St. Charles Lanes, 1.9 mi.
* Katy Trail, 2.3 mi.
* Blanchette Park, 2.3 mi.
* St Charles 18 Cinema, 2.5 mi.
* McNair Park, 2.8 mi.
* Discovery Playground, 3 mi.
* Jean Baptiste Point DuSable Park, 3.1 mi.
* Crystal Springs Quarry Golf Club, 4.6 mi.
* Make Believe Theatre & Arts Centre, 4.6 mi.
* Fountain Lakes Park, 6 mi.
* Cabella’s, 7.7 mi.
* Banana Republic Outlet, 14.6 mi.
* Wacky Warriors Paintball, 23.1 mi.
* Business Center with Computer
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* St. Charles Convention Center, 0.5 mi.
* Lewis and Clark Boat House, 0.7 mi.
* Missouri's First State Capitol, 1.2 mi.
* St. Charles County Historical Museum, 1.3 mi.
* Foundry Art Centre, 1.6 mi.
* Frenchtown Heritage Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Lindenwood Center for Fine and Performing Arts, 2.1 mi.
* The Family Arena, 2.4 mi.
* Fast Lane Classic Cars, 3.2 mi.
* Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, 3.9 mi.
* Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum, 6.5 mi.
* First Due Fire Museum, 7.5 mi.
* T R Hughes Ballpark, 11.4 mi.
* Commemorative Air Force, 11.7 mi.
* Missouri Botanical Garden Butterfly House, 12.5 mi.
* Gateway Arch, 21.9 mi.
* Busch Stadium, 22.3 mi.
* Fox Theatre, 23.7 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Brewery, 25.1 mi.
* Free daily full hot breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Bellacino's Pizza and Grinders, 0.01 mi.
* China House Buffett, 0.01 mi.
* Firehouse Subs, 0.04 mi.
* Texas RoadHouse, 0.06 mi.
* Qdoba Mexican Grill, 0.08 mi.
* Side Pockets Grill and Pool Hall, 0.1 mi.
* El Tio Pepe Mexican, 0.1 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar, 0.1 mi.
* Little Tokyo, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.5 mi.
* Hendricks BBQ, 0.7 mi.
* Bugatti's Steak and Pasta, 0.7 mi.
* Concetta's Italian Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Denny's, 1.2 mi.
* Steak 'N Shake, 1.3 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2 mi.
* Dave and Buster's, 4.1 mi.
* Eclypse International Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Boeing, 3.4 mi.
* Coca-Cola Bottling Company, 5.1 mi.
* Client Services Inc., 5.7 mi.
* Phoenix Textile Company, 10.6 mi.
* AT&T Missouri, 21.9 mi.
* 1 meeting room on-site
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Lewis & Clark Heritage Days, May
* Riverfest, July
* Festival of The Little Hills, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* St. Charles Barber College, 0.6 mi.
* Lindenwood University, 1.6 mi.
* University of Phoenix – St. Louis Campus, 4 mi.
* Washington University, 18.4 mi.
* Saint Louis University, 23.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. Joseph Hospital, 1.1 mi.
* Our Urgent Care-St. Charles, 2.1 mi.
* SSM St. Joseph Hospital West, 16.3 mi.