Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Crestview, Florida, located off of I-10 Exit 56. Our hotel is near Blackwater State Park, Fort Walton Beach, and Northwest Florida State College. We are a short drive from the area's beautiful beaches. Play a round of golf with friends at Foxwood Country Club of Crestview. Samuel's Roadhouse, Whataburger, and Cracker Barrel Old Country Store are all within half a mile from our hotel.
Americas Best Value Inn Crestview offers unbeatable service, an attentive 24-hour front desk staff, and competitive rates. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Step into our guest rooms and experience absolute relaxation with deluxe bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, and free local calls. Irons and ironing boards are available upon request. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Crestview, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Sasquatch Zoo, 11 mi.
* Baker Block Museum, 11.5 mi.
* Mattie Kelly Arts Center, 15.6 mi.
* Heritage Museum of Northwest Florida, 15.8 mi.
* Coffee is available in the lobby from 6am - 11am
* LaRumba Mexican, walking distance
* Zaxby's, walking distance
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* Samuel's Roadhouse, 0.3 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.3 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.6 mi.
* Hunan Chinese Restaurants, 0.8 mi.
* Mia's Italian Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Azteca Mexican Restaurant, 4.1 mi.
* Papa John's Pizza, 5.2 mi.
* Tew Construction Co, 0.7 mi.
* Sun Mobile Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Cox Communications, 1.4 mi.
* Progressive Management of America Inc, 3.6 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Northwest Florida State College, 3.6 mi.
* St Matthews University School, 15 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Crestview Surgery Center, 1.4 mi.
* North Okaloosa Medical Center, 1.6 mi.