Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Canton, OH is an attractive and affordable all suites hotel located just minutes away from Kent State University, the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Westfield Belden Village Mall, Belden Raceway Park, North Canton Racquet Club, Gander Mountain, and the Canton Museum of Art.
Each of our apartment-style guest suites has a fully equipped kitchen and spacious living area, perfect for extended stays and both families and corporate travelers. Our suites provide all the conveniences of home including free wireless internet access and local calls, cable TV and DVD player, hairdryer, alarm clock, and iron with ironing board. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply.
You're sure to appreciate the convenience of having numerous quality restaurants within walking distance, self-service guest laundry, and complimentary coffee in our lobby each day from 9:30 to 11 am. Our guests are also provided complimentary access to the Hall of Fame Fitness Center, located approximately two minutes away. The center features indoor and outdoor Olympic sized pools, indoor racquet ball, tennis, batting cages and more.
Why stay elsewhere. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Canton, we've got you covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mc Duffer's Park Miniature Golf, 0.8 mi.
* Belden Raceway Park, 0.8 mi.
* North Canton Racquet Club, 1.7 mi.
* Gander Mountain, 2.3 mi.
* Tam O'Shanter Golf Course, 2.6 mi.
* BranHaven Swim and Tennis Club, 2.9 mi.
* Ohio Fly Fishing Excursions, 3.5 mi.
* Center Ice Sports Complex, 4.2 mi.
* Portage Princess Tour Boat, 6.1 mi.
* Firestone Country Club, 13 mi.
* All American Soap Box Derby, 13.6 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Kent State University, 1.9 mi.
* Pro Football Hall of Fame, 3.7 mi.
* Stark County Fairgrounds, 4.5 mi.
* Fawcett Stadium, 4.6 mi.
* Canton Museum of Art, 5.5 mi.
* McKinley Presidential Library and Museum, 5.6 mi.
* Palace Theatre, 5.7 mi.
* National First Ladies Library, 5.9 mi.
* Canton Classic Car Museum, 6 mi.
* Sluggers and Putters Family Fun Park, 6.6 mi.
* Paul Brown Tiger Stadium, 6.9 mi.
* University of Akron, 17.5 mi.
* Free in-lobby coffee on-site
* Arby's, 52 ft.
* Fox and Hound English Pub/Grille, 0.1 mi.
* HomeTown Buffet, 0.1 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 0.1 mi.
* Old Country Buffet, 0.1 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.3 mi.
* Bombay Sitar Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Lone Star Steakhouse and Saloon, 0.3 mi.
* Starbucks, 0.4 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.5 mi.
* Bob Evans, 0.5 mi.
* Panini's Bar and Grill, 0.5 mi.
* TGI Friday's, 0.6 mi.
* Max and Erma's, 0.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* Bravo Cucina Italiana, 1.1 mi.
* GE Capital Corporation, 0.3 mi.
* Construction Coach, 0.5 mi.
* Dick's Sporting Goods, 0.6 mi.
* Alliance Petroleum Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Multi Tech Solutions Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Gabrail Cancer Center, 0.9 mi.
* Neuro Behavioral Clinical Research Inc, 1 mi.
* Lab Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* Diebold, 1.6 mi.
* U S Technology Corporation, 5.5 mi.
* Mercy Medical Center, 5.6 mi.
* Sam's Club Distribution Center, 6.5 mi.
* Timken Co, 7.7 mi.
* Soap Box Derby, July 20, 2010
* Fire Stone Country Club, August 6, 2010
* Football Hall of Fame Induction, August 6, 2010