Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Holyoke, Massachusetts. Our hotel is close to the Connecticut River, Children's Museum at Holyoke, Six Flags New England, Yankee Candle, Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame, and the Big E. Take advantage of outdoor adventures and astonishing landscapes at Mt. Tom, Holyoke Heritage State Park, Mountain Park, and Stanley Park. Indulge in seasonal sports at Fitzpatrick Ice Skating Rink, Fun Time Lanes, or Ledges Golf Club. Our hotel is conveniently located near many colleges including University of Massachusetts Amherst, Smith College, Mt Holyoke College, Holyoke Community College, College of Our Lady-The Elms, Hampshire College, and Amherst College. Sample a taste of New England at any of the local restaurants including The Log Cabin, Delaney House, and Friendly's.
Americas Best Value Inn Holyoke offers state-of-the-art amenities, a convenient location, and a helpful 24-hour front desk staff. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Take a breather in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, flat panel TV with satellite and HBO, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, alarm clock, radio, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Holyoke, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Fun Time Lanes, 4 mi.
* Mass Audubon's Arcadia Wildlife Sanctuary, 4.7 mi.
* Fitzpatrick Ice Skating Rink, 4.9 mi.
* Thornes Marketplace, 5.2 mi.
* Ledges Golf Club, 6.7 mi.
* Brunelles Marina Inc, 7.7 mi.
* Majestic Theatre, 11 mi.
* Stanley Park, 16.3 mi.
* Dinosaur Footprints, 1 mi.
* Mountain Park, 2.3 mi.
* Mt Tom, 3.8 mi.
* Wistariahurst Museum, 4.2 mi.
* Holyoke Heritage State Park, 4.5 mi.
* Children's Museum At Holyoke, 4.6 mi.
* Downtown Northampton, 6.1 mi.
* Yankee Candle, 6.2 mi.
* Holyoke Mall At Ingleside, 6.5 mi.
* Big E, 12.5 mi.
* Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame, 12.9 mi.
* Six Flags New England, 17.9 mi.
* Delaney House, 1.6 mi.
* Eighty Jarvis, 3.4 mi.
* Yankee Pedlar, 3.9 mi.
* The Log Cabin, 4.1 mi.
* Gramp's Restaurant and Ice Cream, 4.3 mi.
* Cafe At Open Square, 4.8 mi.
* Schermerhorn's Seafood, 4.8 mi.
* Burger King, 4.9 mi.
* Denny's, 5.1 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 5.8 mi.
* Friendly's, 6 mi.
* Taco Bell, 8.2 mi.
* Pioneer Valley Coating, 5.1 mi.
* Robert F Kennedy Children's Corp, 6 mi.
* Yankee Technology Inc, 9.4 mi.
* Instrument Technology Inc, 11.2 mi.
* Southern States Co-Op, 12.5 mi.
* Concerts are held annually from May - September at Mountain Park
* Big E Fair held annually for three weeks in September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Smith College, 5.4 mi.
* Holyoke Community College, 5.5 mi.
* Mt Holyoke College. 7.9 mi.
* College of Our Lady-The Elms, 9.7 mi.
* Hampshire College, 12.3 mi.
* Amherst College, 12.7 mi.
* University of Massachusetts Amherst, 13.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Healthsouth Rehabilitation Center, 3.9 mi.
* Holyoke Hospital, 4 mi.
* Holyoke Medical Center, 4.1 mi.