Americas Best Value Inn Birch Run offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast, free coffee in lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). Cribs are available free of charge. Late check-out is allowed for a charge. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience, we are a 100 percent smoke-free hotel. Pets are welcome at our hotel. Please do not leave pets unattended in rooms. We are located less than 2 miles from Dixie Motor Speedway, and 1 mile from Birch Run Expo Center. We are conveniently located off of Birch Run Road and Dixie Highway.
Americas Best Value Inn Birch Run offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, skating, or family vacation or simply passing through. Explore local attractions such as Wilderness Trails Zoo, Mirror Maze, Military and Space Museum, Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, Frankenmuth Brewery, Bronner Performing Art Center, or University of Michigan-Flint. At Americas Best Value Inn Birch Run our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Birch Run, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cinema Hollywood, 0.3 mi.
* Birch Run Premium Outlets, 1 mi.
* Alpine Mountain Golf, 1.9 mi.
* Clio Bowling Arcade, 6.3 mi.
* Taymouth Township Park, 7.9 mi.
* Timbers Golf Course, 9.3 mi.
* Skateland Arena, 9.3 mi.
* Flushing Township Nature Park, 13.6 mi.
* Colonial Lanes, 15.5 mi.
* Vassar Theatre, 16.7 mi.
* The Dive Shop, 18 mi.
* Flint Iceland Arenas, 19.1 mi.
* Pedals to Paddles, 22.7 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Spring Break Family Fun Center, 0.04 mi.
* Birch Run Expo Center, 1.1 mi.
* Dixie Motor Speedway, 1.2 mi.
* Wilderness Trails Zoo, 2 mi.
* Mirror Maze, 6.2 mi.
* Military and Space Museum, 6.5 mi.
* Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, 6.7 mi.
* Junction Valley Railroad, 6.7 mi.
* Frankenmuth Brewery, 6.7 mi.
* Bronner Performing Art Center, 13.6 mi.
* Japanese Cultural Center, 15.3 mi.
* Perani Arena and Event Center, 23.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Oscar and Joey's Roadhouse, 0.04 mi.
* Subway, 0.06 mi.
* Exit Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Kentucky Fried Chicken, 0.2 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Tony's I-75 Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Beijing Express, 1.1 mi.
* La Placita Diner, 2 mi.
* Twin's Pizza Pasta and More, 5.6 mi.
* Sullivan's Black Forest Brew Haus and Grill, 6.4 mi.
* Halo Burger, 9.4 mi.
* Gillie's Coney Island Restaurant Inc., 11.3 mi.
* Fandangles, 15.5 mi.
* Meijer, 0.2 mi.
* Kmart, 5.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 5.8 mi.
* Menards, 6 mi.
* Conrad Yelvington Distributors, 13.6 mi.
* Army National Guard, 20.3 mi.
* Glendale Construction LLC., 21.3 mi.
* CFocus Technology Company, 22.2 mi.
* Dirt Fest, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Michigan-Flint, 20.6 mi.
* Saginaw Valley State University, 23.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. Mary's of Michigan, 0.7 mi.
* Covenant Healthcare, 7.7 mi.