Americas Best Value Inn Texas Medical Center/Reliant Park offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby and free pre-scheduled shuttle service to Texas Medical Center and local restaurants. Enjoy our seasonal outdoor pool and take advantage of our business center with computer, fax and copy service. All guest rooms include kitchenettes, microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, and satellite TVs with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (16 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located on South Main Street, less than 10 miles from downtown Houston. We are nearby several local attractions such as Reliant Stadium, the Houston Maritime Museum, and the Houston Zoo.
Americas Best Value Inn Texas Medical Center/Reliant Park is your best choice in Southwest Houston. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to San Antonio or Galveston. At Americas Best Value Inn Texas Medical Center/Reliant Park our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Texas Medical Center/Reliant Park, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Main Street Theater, 3 mi.
* Palace Bowling Lanes, 3 mi.
* West University Place Recreation Center, 3.1 mi.
* Hermann Park Golf Course, 3.9 mi.
* Miller Outdoor Theatre, 4.2 mi.
* Wildcat Golf Club, 5.6 mi.
* The Galleria, 6.9 mi.
* AMC Studio 30 Houston, 9.1 mi.
* Sundance Cinema, 9.9 mi.
* The Petite Retreat, 12.4 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Area
* Meeting Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Pool
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Reliant Stadium, 1.5 mi.
* Houston Maritime Museum, 2.3 mi.
* Rice University, 3 mi.
* Main Street Theater, 3 mi.
* Nature Discovery Center, 3.6 mi.
* The Houston Zoo, 3.8 mi.
* Houston Museum of Natural Science, 4 mi.
* Herman Park, 4.1 mi.
* Children's Museum of Houston, 4.3 mi.
* University of St. Thomas, 4.6 mi.
* Texas Southern University, 5.6 mi.
* Ice at the Galleria, 6.8 mi.
* Toyota Center, 7 mi.
* George R. Brown Convention Center, 7.1 mi.
* Willow Park, 7.7 mi.
* University of Houston Downtown, 9 mi.
* Downtown Aquarium, 9.8 mi.
* Houston Symphony, 10 mi.
* Minute Maid Stadium, 11 mi.
* Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, 27.6 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Starbucks, 0.05 mi.
* Denny's, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* KFC, 0.2 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.3 mi.
* Ruchi's Taqueria, 0.3 mi.
* Lenny’s Sub Shop, 0.5 mi.
* Baytown Seafood Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Mama's Oven, 0.6 mi.
* Golden Corral Buffet and Grill, 0.7 mi.
* Capt. Benny’s Seafood, 1 mi.
* Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, 1.2 mi.
* Pappasito's Cantina, 1.2 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.6 mi.
* Uchi, 5.2 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.1 mi.
* Target, 1.1 mi.
* CVS, 1.3 mi.
* Kroger, 1.4 mi.
* Fiesta Supermarket, 1.5 mi.
* Tristar Electronic Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Express Plastics Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* Pro Mark, 2.4 mi.
* Walmart, 2.5 mi.
* Costco, 4.7 mi.
* One 1000 square foot meeting room
* Catering can be brought in by an outside vendor
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Seating capacity of 100 guests
* Barbecue Cook-Off, February
* Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, March
* Offshore Technology Convention, May
* Dog Show, July
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* University General Hospital, 2.3 mi.
* Texas Medical Center, 2.6 mi.
* M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, 2.8 mi.
* The Methodist Hospital, 2.8 mi.
* Texas Children's Hospital, 2.8 mi.
* Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center, 3 mi.