Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Apex/Raleigh, North Carolina. Our hotel offers the charm of being in a small town, the convenience of being close to Raleigh, and the culture of three nearby universities - Duke University, University of North Carolina, and North Carolina State University. The area's biggest draw is its proximity to Research Triangle Park, the home of IBM, Cisco, Merck, and many more of the country's biggest science and technology firms. Our hotel is also near the Downtown Apex, Regency Business Park, Jordan Lake State Recreation Area, Carter-Finley Stadium, and the North Carolina Museum of Art.
Start your day right by enjoying our free continental breakfast available from 6:30am-9:30am. Breakfast items include 2 types of cereal, donuts, toast with jelly or butter, 2 types of fruit, orange juice, and apple juice. Coffee is available in the lobby 24 hours/day. Waffle House, McDonald's and Arby's are all within half a mile of our hotel.
Americas Best Value Inn Apex/Raleigh offers 71 guest rooms, 2 meeting facilities, and a fully equipped 24-hour fitness center. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundromat. Stay connected with wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. Step into our guest rooms and experience absolute relaxation with a microwave, mini-fridge, oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable/satellite TV, free local calls. Outdoor electrical outlets are available for our boaters and campers. An iron and ironing board available upon request. If you're traveling with your family, you may choose to opt for a room with two beds. Or, for a more luxurious stay, why not book a suite with a plush, king-sized bed. At Americas Best Value Inn Apex/Raleigh, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Apex Parks and Recreation, 2.4 mi.
* Beaver Creek Commons Mall, 3.2 mi.
* Apex Cinema, 3.4 mi.
* Cary Ice House, 6.8 mi.
* AMF South Hills Lanes Bowling, 7.2 mi.
* Cary Towne Center Mall, 7.9 mi.
* Galaxy Cinema, 10.1 mi.
* Western Lanes Bowling Center, 12.1 mi.
* Jordan Lake, 13.7 mi.
* Skating Place, 15.6 mi.
* Fitness Facility Open 24 Hours/Day
* Guest Laundromat
* Meeting Facilities
* Downtown Apex, 1.8 mi.
* Casino Party Aces, 7.8 mi.
* North Carolina Railroad Museum, 9.8 mi.
* Wake Technical Community College, 11.1 mi.
* North Carolina Museum of Art, 12.1 mi.
* North Carolina State University, 12.4 mi.
* Carter-Finley Stadium, 12.6 mi.
* Marbles Kids Museum, 14.9 mi.
* Haywood Hall and Gardens, 15 mi.
* North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, 15 mi.
* Free continental breakfast consisting of 2 types of cereals, donuts, waffles, toast with butter or jelly, 2 types of fruit, orange juice, and apple juice is available daily from 6:30am - 9:30am.
* Coffee is available in the lobby 24 hours/day
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Los Tres Mexican Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Arby's, 0.4 mi.
* Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits, 0.5 mi.
* Skipper's Fish Fry, 0.6 mi.
* Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries, 0.6 mi.
* Dallas Famous Chicken, 0.7 mi.
* Unaabi Grill, 7 mi.
* Rey's Restaurant, 7.1 mi.
* Bolam Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* SPS Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* EMC Corporation, 2 mi.
* CVS Pharmacy, 3.8 mi.
* Walmart, 3.9 mi.
* WakeMed Hospital, 4.2 mi.
* Cisco Systems, 12.7 mi.
* IBM - Research Triangle Park, 16.1 mi.