Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Sunnyvale, conveniently located in beautiful Silicon Valley where leading technology industries thrive. There are also many adventurous activities, live entertainment, and fine dining in the area. Golf, play tennis, swim, and enjoy other recreational activities at Sunnyvale Municipal Golf or Sunnyvale Baylands Park. Catch a dramatic act at California Theatre Center, attend one of several events from sports to music at Shoreline Amphitheatre or The Event Center Arena, or discover Paramount's Great America Theme Park. Explore educational sites like Sunnyvale Historical Museum, Sunnyvale Heritage Park Museum, or Computer History Museum. Sit down to a hearty, home-cooked meal at Lion and Compass, Fat Cats Pub and Grub, or Sunny Buffet Restaurant.
While staying at Americas Best Value Inn Sunnyvale, enjoy the comforts and securities of home knowing our courteous front desk staff is here to assist you with all of your needs 24/7. Our interior and exterior corridor hotel was built in 1986 and a second section was added in 2000. Recent renovations reflect a high standard in decorative architecture. We offer 51 spacious guest rooms equipped with generous amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, fridge, cable/satellite TV with ESPN and Showtime, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast served from 7-10am daily with pastries, cereals, fruits, juice, milk, tea, and coffee. Coffee is provided in the lobby from 7-10am. At Americas Best Value Inn Sunnyvale, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Sunnyvale Golf Course, 2.4 mi.
* Sunnyvale Baylands Park, 2.3 mi.
* Twin Creeks, 2.1 mi.
* Sunnyvale Town Center, 2.5 mi.
* AMC Theatres, 3.8 mi.
* Santa Clara Golf and Tennis Club, 3.2 mi.
* Sunnyvale Community Center, 3.4 mi.
* California Theatre Center, 3.5 mi.
* Fairbrae Swim and Tennis Club, 4.2 mi.
* The Golf Club at Moffett Field, 4.3 mi.
* Shoreline Amphitheatre, 6 mi.
* Great Mall of the Bay Area, 8.6 mi.
* San Jose Municipal Stadium, 11.6 mi.
* Levi’s Stadium, 3.2 mi.
* Sunnyvale Heritage Park Museum, 3.7 mi.
* Santa Clara Convention Ctr., 2.9 mi.
* Paramount's Great America Theme Park, 3.2 mi.
* Sunnyvale Heritage Park Museum, 4.1 mi.
* Computer History Museum, 5.1 mi.
* Triton Museum of Art, 6.2 mi.
* Palo Alto Junior Museum/Zoo, 9.5 mi.
* Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose, 9.5 mi.
* McEnery Convention Center, 9.8 mi.
* Tech Museum of Innovation, 9.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served from 7-10am daily with pastries, cereals, fruits, juice, milk, tea, and coffee.
* Coffee available in lobby, 7-10am
* Lion and Compass, 0.5 mi.
* Hobee's Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Domino's, 3.6 mi.
* TL Beer Garden, 1.3 mi.
* Faz Restaurant and Bar, 1.2 mi.
* Ruby's Taqueria, 1.6 mi.
* Tarragon, 2.7 mi.
* Thai Basil, 2.9 mi.
* Denny's, 2.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 4.4 mi.
* Chevy's Fresh Mex, 5.8 mi.
* Juniper Networks, 1.1 mi.
* Hewlett-Packard, 2.1 mi.
* Lockheed Martin, 2.1 mi.
* Yahoo, 2.1 mi.
* Arrayit Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* Northrop Grumman Marine Systems, 2.5 mi.
* Moffett Federal Airfield, 3.4 mi.
* Intel Capital, 4 mi.
* NASA Ames Research Center, 4.4 mi.
* Maxim Integrated, 6.2 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* California South Bay University, 1.9 mi.
* Mission College, 2.9 mi.
* De Anza College, 8.1 mi.
* Stanford University, 10.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Mayview Community Health Ctr., 1.3 mi.
* Palo Alto Medical Foundation, 3.1 mi.
* El Camino Hospital, 5.3 mi.
* O'Connor Hospital, 8.5 mi.