Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Land between the Lakes, located on both Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley and at the North entrance to Land between the Lakes. Grand Rivers is a village filled with authentic charm, surrounded by water and the great outdoors. A thrilling fun filled day awaits you at the Land between the Lakes National Recreation area, which features 170,000 acres of wildlife, history and endless recreational opportunities such as boating, fishing, hiking, and biking. In the evening, take in a show at the Badgett Playhouse, which is the host to many new theatrical events in Grand Rivers. During the summer months, cool off at the Venture River Water Park, which has a wave pool, slides, and a lazy river with action waves.
Start your morning right with our complimentary coffee and continental breakfast served daily in the lobby. Fine dining establishments within driving distance include Miss Scarlett's Family Restaurant, Knoth's Bar-B-Que, Cracker Barrel and the award winning Patti's 1880's Settlement Restaurant, voted best non-franchise restaurant by the readers of Kentucky Living.
With so much to see and do, it is our goal at Americas Best Value Inn Land between the Lakes to make you feel right at home. Just leave everything to us. Guests are treated to free local calls, vending machines, ice machines, wake-up service, a business center with copy, fax, and computer service. Enjoy all the comforts of home in the privacy of your cozy and stylishly decorated guest room or suite with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable/satellite TV, coffeemaker, and table with chairs. Pets are welcome with a deposit of $10 per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn Land between the Lakes, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kentucky Dam and Lake, 2.4 mi.
* Barkley Dam and Lake Barkley, 4.2 mi.
* Kentucky Dam Village State Park, 4.4 mi.
* Maggie's Jungle Golf, 5.8 mi.
* Calvert City Country Club, 6.7 mi.
* Calvert Drive-In, 7.3 mi.
* West Kentucky Outlet Center, 10.6 mi.
* The Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area, 12.7 mi.
* Business center
* Meeting facilities
* Lighthouse Landing, 3.3 mi.
* Patti's 1880's Settlement, 3.5 mi.
* University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 3.5 mi.
* Badgett Playhouse, 3.8 mi.
* Green Turtle Bay Marina, 3.9 mi.
* Green Turtle Bay, 4.3 mi.
* Venture River Water Park, 11.3 mi.
* Forgotten Past Theme Park, 13.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Miss Scarlett's Family Restaurant, walking distance
* Knoth's Bar-B-Que, 3 mi.
* Patti's 1880's Settlement Restaurant, 3.5 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 5.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 5.3 mi.
* Willow Pond Catfish Restaurant, 5.3 mi.
* BB and T Bank, 2.3 mi.
* Calvert City Pharmacy, 7.2 mi.
* Lubrizol Corporation, 8.1 mi.
* Westlake Chemical Corporation, 8.1 mi.
* Texas Eastern Transmission, 8.1 mi.
* Bass Maintenance Corporation, 8.2 mi.
* Westlake Monomers Corporation, 8.4 mi.
* Evonik Degussa Corporation, 8.9 mi.
* Westlake PVC Corporation, 9 mi.
* Owen Cleaners, 10.4 mi.
* Regions Bank, 11.6 mi.
* Marshall County Hospital, 15.4 mi.
Our hotel offers 2 meeting facilities. Our smaller room is 425 square feet and can accommodate up to 25 people. Our larger room is 516 square feet and can accommodate up to 35 people. Both meeting facilities have tables, chairs, and a white board. A projector is available upon request.
Local Annual Events -
* Quilt Show in Paducah - April 21 - 24
* Boat Racing - June - August
* Car Race - May
* Fishing Tournament - June - July
* Hunting Bird Festival - August