Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi and free continental breakfast. All guest rooms include mini-fridges, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 37 inch flat panel satellite TVs, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, clock radio, local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are only 5 miles from Downtown Baltimore and several local attractions such as the National Aquarium. We are conveniently located off of Highway 895 between Moravia Park Drive and Frankford Avenue.
Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for boating, golfing, hiking, or simply passing through on your way to Johns Hopkins University, The Walters Art Museum, Baltimore Convention Center, Lyric Opera House, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Edgar Allan Poe House, or The Maryland Zoo. At Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Clifton Park, 3.2 mi.
* Eastpoint 10 Cinemas, 3.2 mi.
* Eastpoint Mall, 3.5 mi.
* Clifton Park Golf Course, 3.5 mi.
* Patterson Park Tennis Courts, 3.7 mi.
* AMF Dundalk Lanes, 4.1 mi.
* Patterson Park Swimming Pool, 4.1 mi.
* Patterson Bowling Center, 4.6 mi.
* Beltway Movies, 4.6 mi.
* Harbor Boating Inc., 5.1 mi.
* Charles Theatre, 5.2 mi.
* Double Rock Park, 6.1 mi.
* Downtown Sailing Center, 7.1 mi.
* Gwynns Falls Trail South, 7.4 mi.
* White Marsh Mall, 8.8 mi.
* Rocky Point Golf Course, 11 mi.
* Ultimate Watersports, 12.9 mi.
* Aqua Ventures, Inc., 16.9 mi.
* Tranquility Manor Farms, 18.6 mi.
* Maryland Live! Casino, 19.4 mi.
* Business center (with computer)
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Downtown Baltimore, 5.4 mi.
* National Aquarium, 5.5 mi.
* The Walters Art Museum, 5.6 mi.
* The USS Constellation Historic Ships Museum, 5.7 mi.
* Baltimore Convention Center, 6.1 mi.
* Lyric Opera House, 6.2 mi.
* Oriole Park at Camden Yards, 6.4 mi.
* Babe Ruth Museum, 6.5 mi.
* American Visionary Museum, 6.6 mi.
* Edgar Allan Poe House, 6.6 mi.
* M and T Bank Stadium, 6.9 mi.
* The Maryland Zoo, 7.7 mi.
* Pimlico Race Course, 11.3 mi.
* Irvine Nature Center, 23.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Subway, 0.9 mi.
* Rosario's Baltimore, 1.3 mi.
* Chaps Pit Beef, 1.7 mi.
* China Garden, 2.1 mi.
* Ikaros, 3 mi.
* Broadway Diner, 3.1 mi.
* Michael's Steak and Lobster House, 3.1 mi.
* Mo's Seafood, 3.3 mi.
* Eichenkranz Restaurant, 3.5 mi.
* Annabel Lee Tavern, 3.7 mi.
* DQ Grill and Chili, 3.9 mi.
* McDonald's, 4.2 mi.
* Panera Bread, 4.2 mi.
* Longhorn Steakhouse, 4.4 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 5.4 mi.
* Ball Corporation, 2.5 mi.
* Clark Machine Corporation, 2.9 mi.
* Sustainable Services Corporation, 4.2 mi.
* Constellation Energy Group, 5.4 mi.
* Port of Baltimore, 5.6 mi.
* Merrill Corporation, 5.6 mi.
* Space Telescope Science Institute, 6.1 mi.
* Maryland National Guard, 6.2 mi.
* University of Maryland BioPark, 6.5 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 8 mi.
* Lockheed Martin Corporation, 8.1 mi.
* Accutech, 17.4 mi.
* Fab-Tech Company, 25.3 mi.
* Raytheon BBN Technologies, 25.5 mi.
* Five meeting rooms with 2,970 total square feet
* Meeting space can be divided into smaller meeting rooms
* Maximum capacity of 150 guests
* Minimum number of meeting personnel on site: 2
* Free Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms
* Conference space
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Otakon, August
* Antique Car Show at the Baltimore Museum of Industry, August
* Baltimore Comic Con, September
* Flip Flop Festivus, September
* Cockeysville Fall Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Johns Hopkins University, 5.6 mi.
* Essex Community College, 5.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* The Johns Hopkins Hospital, 4.5 mi.
* Franklin Square Hospital, 5.6 mi.
* University of Maryland Medical Center, 6.5 mi.
* Sinai Hospital, 11 mi.