Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn in Henryetta. This city is best known as the Rodeo Cowboy Capital of the World. Whether just passing through or visiting, Henryetta offers something for everyone, from golf, water sports, and scenic state parks to local museums filled with artifacts of the town's history. Get on your saddle and take in the breathtaking sights while enjoying a horseback ride at Tiger Mountains. To learn more about the historic culture of this fascinating region, be sure to visit the Oklahoma Museum of Labor and Mining and the Henryetta Territorial Museum, both less than a mile away. Visit the vast campus or catch an exciting football game at nearby Oklahoma State University.
Before heading out to experience everything Henryetta has to offer, enjoy our free continental breakfast consisting of honey buns, coffee, and juice served daily from 6am - 9am. Then tempt your taste buds and enjoy great hospitality at one of the area's restaurants. Local favorites include J C's Bar-B-Que, the Classic Diner, Braum's Ice Cream and Dairy, Mazzio's Pizza, and Sonic Drive-In.
Our experienced staff specializes in southern hospitality. Guests are treated to free high-speed Internet access, free local calls, vending machines, ice machines, wake-up service, free parking, and a business center with copy, fax, and computer service. Enjoy all the comforts of home in the privacy of your cozy and stylishly decorated guest room with amenities such as a microwave, mini-fridge, 32-inch flat panel TV, cable with HBO, coffeemaker, and a table with chairs. Select rooms feature a jacuzzi tub that you can soak in after a long day of sightseeing. Small pets are welcome for a non-refundable nightly charge of $10 per pet/per night. At Americas Best Value Inn Henryetta, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* 2nd Street Antique Mall, 0.6 mi.
* Movie Gallery, 1 mi.
* Henryetta Golf and Country Club, 3.4 mi.
* Okmulgee Country Club, 14.3 mi.
* Orpheum Theatre, 15.1 mi.
* Okmulgee State Park, 16.4 mi.
* Dripping Springs Lake, 22.6 mi.
* Business center
* Oklahoma Museum of Labor and Mining, walking distance
* Henryetta Territorial Museum, 0.6 mi.
* Tiger Mountains, 3.2 mi.
* Creek Council House Museum, 15 mi.
* Deep Fork National Wildlife Refuge, 15.1 mi.
* Creek Nation Headquarters, 15.3 mi.
* Oklahoma State University, 15.3 mi.
* Creek Nation Casino Okmulgee, 15.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast consisting of honey buns, juice, and coffee served daily from 6am - 9am.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.4 mi.
* Braum's Ice Cream and Dairy, 0.1 mi.
* Mazzio's Pizza, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* J C's Bar-B-Que, 0.6 mi.
* Classic Diner, 0.7 mi.
* Cheezies Pizza, 0.8 mi.
* Arby's, 0.9 mi.
* Kentucky Fried Chicken, 1 mi.
* Subway, 1.1 mi.
* El Charro Mexican Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* New China Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Norman's Dry Cleaning, walking distance
* American Exchange Bank, 0.3 mi.
* Continental Credit Corporation, 0.4 mi.
* Family Care Clinic, 0.4 mi.
* Security Finance of Henryetta, 0.5 mi.
* First National Bank, 0.6 mi.
* Henryetta Medical Center, 1.2 mi.
* Banner Engineering Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Ancor Glass Container Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* Indian Festival, June
* Woodie Guthrie Festival, July
* Rodeo, August